• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 15, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One They made my character a real thing

    ARK on Xbox One They made my character a real thing


    They made my character a real thing

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Fuck abberation

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    I hate those freezy bitches. That's all

    submitted by /u/Logran46
    [link] [comments]

    My Wyvern is finally ready to ride, her name is blueStar

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    So WTF... Saved games issues

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue?

    I run a dedicated server on a second xbox. After a year-long absence, my group decided to try the new Map, Valguero. We soon discovered that we couldn't save any progress every time that the server was reset or turned off. A few days later, to our delight, the 22gb patch was released that fixed the issue. We have played dozens of hours each over the next few days. Yesterday I was forced to install the 200mg patch that was supposed to restore some kind of single-player data. Welp, all our progress has been wiped to the day before the 22gb patch, which is everything.

    Any idea on how i can get it back? With this and other bugs, this game is really starting to remind us why we left.

    submitted by /u/InfernoRed00
    [link] [comments]

    Did they ever fix the save file wipe thing? And if not, does it effect single player worlds?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    I haven't turned my xbox oh for weeks ever sinve I heard of it in fear of my center world getting wiped

    submitted by /u/TheDuckyDino
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel