• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 15, 2019

    Ark PS4 Does this game ever stop crushing your will to live?

    Ark PS4 Does this game ever stop crushing your will to live?


    Does this game ever stop crushing your will to live?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    I've been playing Ark for about 1.5-2 weeks now. I did solo a bit to get the feel for it and now moved into a PVE official server (tribeless as of yet).

    Over the previous 4x weekend I was able to round up a couple decent starter dinos to add to my pack. I got a para and pteranodon that were both just under 200 level. My character is lvl 69 (noice).

    Both have now died, along with everything else through various unfortunate events in rapid succession.

    The para and I got ambushed by a carno and the dumb ass pteranodon somehow drowned itself beneath my raft (even though I told it to land and it was sitting on top of it). These were both the last two of mine to die and happened within a hour or two of each other.

    Every single time I get just a tiny bit of progress it's all ripped out from under me and hours worth of grinding are gone in an instant, putting me back at square one with no dinos and an overwhelming sense of defeat. Albeit, I at least have a couple buildings around the map now, even if I have no way to fly to them.

    This is one of the most addicting, but easily the most infuriating, games I've ever played.

    Am I just still at a low level and working towards a point where it gets better or is this how it will always be?

    Edit
    So many great tips, ideas, etc. Thank you all! I think I've got a much better grasp on the game modes/servers now and have figured out a different strategy. See you guys out there!

    submitted by /u/jmanly3
    [link] [comments]

    I am horrible at building and can't find a decent build

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    I need help or tips at becoming a better builder or some decent base builds (location included) because whenever I try to search for a build it either brings out a starter one or some base locations which is not what I am looking for.

    submitted by /u/RomanianMadman
    [link] [comments]

    Single player

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel