• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Is it possible to fix this?

    ARK on Xbox One Is it possible to fix this?


    Is it possible to fix this?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Shit is annoying how people with tek armor will take their time to wipe your 3x3 stone base then gloat about it after, other than meshing this is one of the reasons the whole game is dying. People don’t have a chance to build up with toxic alphas wiping their shit constantly

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    issues with items despawning on server restart

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Nutrado is the server provider, we're on Valguero. and for some reason, whenever the server restarts, all crafted items in ANY inventory cease to exist. any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/kruusZ24
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero boss fight glitch/solutions?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    Alright so I've done the valguero boss fight 10 times now. 7 gamma 2 beta and 1 alpha. The manicore has gotten stuck 6 times resulting in no element. The monkey always drops element. The dragon has not dropped element twice. I am using theri and I ride a yuti all done solo. What I am asking for is a solution to why I am getting no drops from these OR how I can prove to the server owner I am not getting drops xbox only allows 2 minute recordings. Resource and item collection are on all dinos. I am aware that if they die to the bleed of the deino this will result in no element so i do not bring them. I am also aware the final hit needs to be a dino and it always has been so what am I doing wrong? How can I prove to the server owner I am not getting drops?

    submitted by /u/StokFlame
    [link] [comments]

    how do I find what server my character is on

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel