• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 20, 2019

    Ark PS4 Some how raptors started breeding in the walls of my base. . . The lag was horendous

    Ark PS4 Some how raptors started breeding in the walls of my base. . . The lag was horendous


    Some how raptors started breeding in the walls of my base. . . The lag was horendous

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Finally got my first flyer

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Noob question: need stone gatherer

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    I've been playing a little less than a week. I've built up a base and acquired a few tames... And lost them in the typical fashions a few times.

    Anyway, I'm getting up in level and I have just acquired some stone building designs.

    The obvious problem is gathering stone. It's heavy, I don't get much yield per harvest, and I need lots of it for single building pieces.

    I have a couple trikes for gathering plant materials and that's working great... Anything that can harvest stone though???

    As for tames I have a bronto, a parasaur, a carbo (angry turtle thing), two trikes, some dilos (Idk how many, I'll get like ten and then they die so I stopped keeping track of them but no less than two... probably), a carno, and a recent baryonyx.

    I've got saddles for the trikes and para, I have raptor saddles unlocked but literally every time I tame one and it stands up it gets killed (and that's how I got a Bronto, carno, and bary, so all in all not a total loss. Almost got a terror bird too but I was pissed at it for killing my fifth or so raptor and harvested it instead).

    Anyway, what are good harvesters for stone?

    submitted by /u/grit-glory-games
    [link] [comments]

    Island Overview - ArkMapShare.com

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    Lost dino

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    So I went in to the central cave having my daeodon and ny raptor following me, on my way out they both was behind me and then right after a corner they got stuck right behind so I went back to only find my raptor.

    My Deadon was totally gone and I figured it run off somewhere trying to follow me and prolly for stuck. Nope, if searched the whole cave and whistling for it yet I can't find it.

    Do any of you guys know how I can get it back? Cheats or anything, track or something. It's really weird that it's just gone

    submitted by /u/monyemaker
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Castle

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Can you not clear out any of the rubble from the castle on valguero? Wanted to clear it out for building but it seems I'm stuck with it :(

    submitted by /u/Cillaa0228
    [link] [comments]

    What are things I should focus on getting?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Advice on servers?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Just picked this game up with a friend. We've tried 2 official PVE servers and a private one. Couldnt build ANYWHERE on the officials and the private was so boosted I hit level 198 in about 20 minutes. How do I find a ps4 server that isn't trash?

    submitted by /u/ProbablyDead963
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel