• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 20, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - No pressure kid, better be mutated tho!!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - No pressure kid, better be mutated tho!!


    No pressure kid, better be mutated tho!!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    My “list” of the remaining animals I have to tame for my all-tame play through. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 12:24 AM PDT

    Some how raptors started breeding in the walls of my base. . . The lag was horendous

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    My first 190 frost wyvern and it came out completely white.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Got you covered, small one - sneak peek part 2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    When you discover the air-con level isn't quite high enough

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Was digging through my old clips and found this gem of my friend playing ark for the first time.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    Aberration surface looks amazing at day time......

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    My dumb megatherium. He’s new and clearly can not decipher going AROUND a tree stump.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Ark Devs when they were choosing the things they wanted in the high rarity drops

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Need help for making a decision

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    So guys i was playing ARK for about 2 years on PC but my PC broke so I switched to xbox but the way that there aren't any community made addons makes me wanting to buy a new PC so guys should I buy the PC or should I stay on xbox? Thanks for helping.

    submitted by /u/angelstrigger
    [link] [comments]

    Double taming, xp, and resources

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Do the official servers have double taming xp and resources EVERY weekend?!

    submitted by /u/SirAsh8251
    [link] [comments]

    is it safe to go AFK for hours in single player?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    i recently bought the game and im loving it but sometimes i need to go AFK and im wondering if its safe as in will any dinosaurs will come out of nowhere and attack me

    also will my dinosaurs be leveling up while im AFK? and if i die will they still level up if im on the respawn screen?

    submitted by /u/YOURMOM37
    [link] [comments]

    I added a barn to my base need suggestions on tames and what else to build

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Best server host?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys, wanna rent a UK/EU dedicated server, which provider is best for easy modding and just in general? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ThatWeebScoot
    [link] [comments]

    How to play split screen on Xbox with two people, and then have a third join us online?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Pretty simple question here, but is it possible for two people to create a non dedicated server on Xbox split screen, and then have a friend of ours join it online? I understand we'd probably have to deal with the tether, but that's a sacrifice that I'm willing to make. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xAV14T0Rx
    [link] [comments]

    Good settings? I recently started my own private server but I butched the rates, a hyena did 84k damage and you instantly die if you hit a tree, which rates do I need to change for it to become playable?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Does reinstalling ark delete your character or singleplayer saved files?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    20x maturation imprint settings

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    Having trouble getting these to work correctly any help would be great!

    I'd like a wyvern to take 5 hrs to imprint with 45 min imprint intervals.

    submitted by /u/Mag72207mrg
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that a world would work if it only had animals from a certain time period?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Stacking things on single player

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    Im playing singleplayer and I wanted to know if it's possible to make stacks bigger. Like instead of 200 fiber, a 1000

    Thanks for your attention.

    Edit: Im on ps4

    submitted by /u/Polpm18
    [link] [comments]

    Which animal in ARK is the cutest?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel