• Breaking News

    Monday, August 26, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Giorgio A. Tsoukalos now in Ark

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Heres a stupid question, Do clones come out being claimed or will i need to claim the clone?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Im asking so if not then ill need to turn off my turrets and velo's.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot pick up/destroy old structures PS4

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    So Ive been playing on a non official server for the past 2 months. Up until like an hour I could pick up or destroy all my older structures but for some reason, I cannot interact with them anymore in any way. New ones I place are fine, but the ones I placed an hour ago or longer I cannot interact with. Has anyone experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Joghurt_Wg
    [link] [comments]

    What the f*** are the stats of the dinos tamed?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Hello I am curious how does it work when you are taming a dino I tamed right now tek raptor he is lvl 55 but has 440 health and 240% attack but almost everything went to torpor he has 763 but I do have it like this very almost every dino from 20 points they have in health like 2 or 3 points

    submitted by /u/Rauzje
    [link] [comments]

    Footage of Ark Genesis [xpost r/funny]

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Underwater map theorycrafting

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    So when I saw the new genesis creatures and saw the big turtle I started thinking how a big ocean map would work. Which dinos would become meta for harvesting, boss fighting etc.? A dunkleo may become the best farming creature, basilo for bosses (mosa probably too big) etc.

    As far as new gear goes I can see ascendant harpoon guns or a new version of that, tek submarine

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ShatteredMemories_
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha goes gloomy when fed

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    So i normally run 2 pair of element gachas, one pair on each side of my base (30ish foundations apart). This weekend i needed some organic poly so i cryoed one of the element females and put down the o.poly one. Mate boosted.. xmas lights, good to go. place in the old owl pellets. threw in some stone. sat to eat. popped a crystal. stood up gloomy. green haze and no more lights. sat to eat, lights came back. stood up, gone. went and cryoed the other pair... no change. once the stone was depleted, the xmas lights came back while standing. tried wood. no change. it will look at me, so it's not mad. waited 30 mins. in case it was pissed when i cryoed it. no change. not sure whats going on here. any thoughts?

    xbox official.

    submitted by /u/trippingames
    [link] [comments]

    Ok i play ark mobile on a lg g5

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    Can someone help me because when i play i play for a vertain ampunt of time before it force closes and sends me to my lock screen

    submitted by /u/Xeejo
    [link] [comments]

    Impossibly Bad Breeding Luck?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    So, seems I'm getting extremely unlucky, or something is wrong.

    Firstly, I'd like to say I'm using S+ on an unofficial server (and actually having decent rates with offline, along with S+, has made this game so much more enjoyable than getting offlined in the night).

    I'm trying to mutate a pair of cave wolves. The clean females have 59 melee. My mutated alpha male has 73 (with S+, it guarantees a mutation if using the mutator, and stacks up to two times, for a total of 4 levels per mutation. I think one mutation didn't have the double buff active).

    My issue is, however, that I have gone 6 generations, each generation with a total of 10 different clean females being mutated, without seeing a new higher melee stat. The odds of that seem.... suspicious, to say the least.

    Willing to provide any info needed to solve the problem, and any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VahnNoa
    [link] [comments]

    Friend's Game Crashes

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    My friend for the past few days has been crashing in ARK. Her game will load up to the menu. But when it gets to loading the map, her game crashes. Shes redownloaded and verified. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lanstus
    [link] [comments]

    artifact respawn on MP

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    there was once a review done on this and it was decided they should have a variable increasingly longer respawn timer for MP.

    I get this can work on SP with a respawn flag of 30 mins, but why do we do this on MP? couldn't we like...not have the crate visible for the ones who already claimed 1 (or have that artifact in their inventory) then set the respawn timer back to 2mins?

    submitted by /u/hiimzech
    [link] [comments]

    stacking metal walls dmg question

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Quick question, if I double stack metal walls or doors, will c4 damage both layers or just the outer layer? Asking for a friend lol

    submitted by /u/Germaricanski
    [link] [comments]

    Ark MTS - We raid Alpha (male) for our first raid! PVP

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    Question about Cluster servers (PS4)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Hi, so my friend and I are trying to set up a private cluster server using G-Portal as our host. We have an issue where when we try to connect to the other server from in-game it brings up the password screen and when we enter it we are kinda frozen. We can still navigate the menus but can not move. We do not load into the other server and the only way out is to exit the server. When we connect to the other server it gives us the option to download survivor. I did reach out to G-Portal for some help with this situation and they basically told me that you can not have passwords on servers in a cluster, and there is no way to protect servers that are in a cluster I.E. No way to white list specific people. Do you guys know if this is all true? If you have any tips or ideas I would be very grateful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/XxSeeker17xX
    [link] [comments]

    is there a command to stop respawn on restart.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    im trying to figure out a way on where can i can find the right command to place in file on stopping server re spawn on server restart.

    i usually just have a few friends playing in the server but we only play 3 times a week and would like to shutdown the server when we not playing so nothing will die or break from wild dinos. is that possible or no?

    submitted by /u/Elitedrones
    [link] [comments]

    Best Places to Fish?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    Just relearning how broken fishing is, what are some of the best spots?

    submitted by /u/thackattack42
    [link] [comments]

    Ark gameshare questions

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    A Reddit user had this question, we posted it here to get it some visibility. "Can I buy the ark season pass on my account on my PC then have my friend sign in to my account on his Xbox set that to home console and then sign out of my account and sign in with his and then will we both be able to play at the same time? Could it go in reverse. To summarize can I buy season pass on PC and gameshare it to my friends Xbox and can he use a different account then mine? Thanks? "

    submitted by /u/Sharks_Interactive
    [link] [comments]

    Not As Many Dinos As Before?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    I used the launch command to disable hibernating. Ran over to a cave and there were finally mobs inside of one. Now it seems that the amount of dino spawns has decreased and I am not seeing as many spawns as before.

    Am I supposed to increase the amount of dinos along with disabling hibernating?

    submitted by /u/lonegreywolf20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel