• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Can’t join my dedicated server (windows 10 edition hosting)

    ARK on Xbox One Can’t join my dedicated server (windows 10 edition hosting)


    Can’t join my dedicated server (windows 10 edition hosting)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble setting up a server for my Xbox friends and I to play on. I've followed multiple guides for how to set up a server on the windows 10 edition but it just doesn't work. The server starts fine. But when attempting to join on my Xbox it gets stuck on loading. (PrimalGameData_BP). And then forces me to restart the game. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

    submitted by /u/SimpleBaked
    [link] [comments]

    just started my own server, but need help with the settings

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    having an issue of instant max level... just i have increase player level to 300 and the XP multipler is x2. but as soon as i log in im max XP. as soon as i tame a dino his max XP. with all level to add on.

    i would like,
    to make custom drops
    max wild dino level 600
    xp to be about a few days of work to achieve max level
    but cant find the info for any of this. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Jonnjoestop10s
    [link] [comments]

    Two dudes chilling in a hot tub, ten feet apart cause we're not g@y

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    Hey, I know what you're thinking. Like bro WTF? But honestly We need your help. me and my friend both started on an official ark server recently but both of us work full time jobs and don't get the dedicated time to play the game like we use to back in 2016 when we originally started. (we had a bigger 8 person tribe back then, now its just us.).

    i'm not asking for much, I just want to know if anyone would be willing to help us out a little bit, not with resources or turrets or anything. Just some blue/green blueprints or purple if you're generous. and some resource related dinosaurs you maybe dont need anymore because you've replaced from raising and imprinting, or even just gifting us with an egg.

    we are good people, just don't have the time to work our way up from dodo's to quetzals. lifes tough you know? Ark's just tougher : (

    submitted by /u/TheLoneginger1
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started pvp

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    Hey im not really new to ark but i cannot figure out official non-official and what servers i should be on

    Everyone either has a big ass base or a mek that will destroy you in 2 minutes

    Any advice i really want to have fun

    submitted by /u/mercen14
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here who can help me?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel