• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think I interrupted something...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    Do bone wyverns spawn on rag?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    My tribemate really wants some bone wyvern skins. And I absolutely hate scorched earth. So I'd rather not go over there unless I have to. So I was wondering if bone wyverns spawn on ragnarok.

    submitted by /u/bendbreaker55
    [link] [comments]

    No Wyvern or Rock Drake Eggs in Single Player?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    So I finally made my first 'official' wyvern egg run on ragnarok last night (single player) and couldn't find a single one. I even sat around in the trench for a while to see if one would spawn, and used the speeding up time cheat, and even ghosted through the walls to see if they had fallen, but found nothing.

    Times I've used spectator mode on Aberration and Scorched, I haven't seen any Rock Drake or wyvern eggs either.

    Does anyone else on single player have issues like this? I know single player has some weirdness like resources not respawning correctly... but I've never seen a single egg and I'm wondering if this is a known issue. (Deinonychus eggs appear to spawn fine.)

    Thanks for any advice!

    (Edit: Alternatively, is there a way to spawn wyvern eggs that won't disappear the moment you drop them? Worse case scenario I could just spawn one in and pretend it's wild... still annoying though)

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Dedi: “Expert Settings?”

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys, there is interesting aspect to Nitrado servers that I think would be really cool to implement on an xbox-hosted dedicated server, namely, the ability to make large dinosaurs untamable. The majority of my household enjoys playing ark together and we leave an xbox running to host the server for us. We would like to employ some of the things that you can do on the "Expert Settings" tab of Nitrado servers, but we can't find a way to do it on our xbox hosted server. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Freezetyle
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the ini settings for a medieval Ark experience?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    I'm after no metal structures and beyond, no guns, no bullets, no turrets, and no tek.

    submitted by /u/Rhention
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] The Mighty Dodo

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    The Mighty Dodo Small tribe PvP server/Stack mod/Modded Dino spawns/Element in drops/The Center map/Medium rates and stats/Breeders Paradise

    Server Listing: https://arkps4servers.com/server/mightydodo-stackmod-3man-moddeddinospawns/

    submitted by /u/ShitPost21
    [link] [comments]

    WILD PLANT Z SPAWN, anyone know how I can spawn these in?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Charity Event

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    Reading so many conflicting things, is the charity event this weekend boost rates in small tribes well? Regardless I'll donate.

    submitted by /u/Warren012
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new way to play.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    As the title says, I am looking for a new way to play ARK. I've tried the base game, played on all the maps, and I am looking for something new to do. I just finished playing with the Primal Fear mods, and that was fun for the first bit but I did not like being able to use my favorite tames in the late game. I have not really adventured with mods or combos too far and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/drakkarlucifer
    [link] [comments]

    1 map to rule them all?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    Buddy and I are coming back after some time away from the game. Usually we run up a new server from nitrado or something, play it until we've done everything and then vanish for a while. Rinse and repeat months later with new content.

    Being that there is only 2 of us, we really can't deal with the bosses. And while we've pretty much experienced every map leading to the latest one but never carried characters over from map to map, we always just started fresh.

    This time around I'm considering doing our own server and started hunting google for options. Can't seem to find a definitive answer on some of what I'm looking for though. Mostly, now that there are so many maps, is there a way to host a server that let's us move anything we want between maps freely, if not can we essentially pick one map and modify it to the point that crafts and dinosaurs from other maps can be used?

    Would rather not have to run up a cluster of old maps to unlock content on them to manually transfer it through each sequentially released map to get to the latest one with access to everything. We'd like to experience the new map, but with tek options and stuff from others if possible.

    Are there any corners we can cut here to help us out in this or is the maneuvering of content between maps still a bit of a pain? Thanks

    submitted by /u/karnalsyn
    [link] [comments]

    Need reaper help

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys I just picked up abberration on Xbox and I was wondering if anyone had a good video on building a trap and getting impregnated by reaper. Any advice would be appreciated I play on official

    submitted by /u/jjcosme3
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween Dino Bones

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    How do you get the dino bones for the Halloween items? I don't want to miss the event!

    submitted by /u/IdiotsLantern
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Colour mutation

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm confused with colour mutations in breeding.

    We have an army of fully mutated theris on our unofficial cluster. They have 1000's of mutations on their counters.

    Say for example I find a nice colour in the wild. How do I go about getting that colour into my boss theris?

    Is it as simple as breeding them until I get the colour and the stats? Or will it not breed the colour in due to the mutation limit?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SynthShot93
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox PvP Tribe needed

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    G'day, im after a pvp server an tribe to play with on xbox. Let me know if you need a new tribe member!

    submitted by /u/johno2208
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo switch version how is it

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Hi im interested in ark but I'm not sure how it holds up vs PS4/Xbox/pc. What's the difference between them? How does it hold as in function fps, graphics, gameplay, controls,player base,etc.

    submitted by /u/Meedandfeed34
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Profile

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I lost my ark profile that had my skins, and explorer notes (from all dlc), anyone have a 100% completion profile, with the DLC notes?

    submitted by /u/SneakyAnthrax
    [link] [comments]

    Dodo wyvern on Valguero?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    I'm playing single player ps4 and finding zombie fire wyverns in the caves. Does that mean that the dodo wyvern can spawn here so i can claim them, or are they just here?

    If it does spawn, WHERE does it spawn?

    submitted by /u/iDiru
    [link] [comments]

    Meshing defense

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    I got meshed for the first time ever today. It was pretty obvious considering not a single bullet fired from my turrets, and they left the bullets full.

    From what I've read, reporting does jack shit, devs don't care about console official. Is there anything I can possibly do to defend against this? I thought my biggest challenge was just defending the base from larger tribes, but clearly I was wrong.

    I never got this far on official pvp. Normally we get wiped before we get turrets/decent ammo/gas. This time we had a lot going. It would take some effort to raid using soakers, but this guy just bypasses everything with a glitch and wipes us to be a dick.

    submitted by /u/interknetz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel