• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One New Player Help

    ARK on Xbox One New Player Help


    New Player Help

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    So I recently got this game and I think it's really great, but as a solo player I find it super difficult. My main concern right now is that I do well, establish a base camp, and then one day some big dinosaur comes and decides he's going to kill me and hang out around my stuff so I can never go back and kill it..... what to do?

    submitted by /u/JorgeW77
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Nitrado Server Question.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    Me and my buddy are trying to make our own server on primitve plus, is there a way to enable all the vanilla engrams such as fridges on there as well? I'm pretty sure theres a way on dedicated but i'm not sure for nitrado

    submitted by /u/JahsehOnions
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one cluster super fun 9 maps

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    What is the point of s.e nowdays ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Getting the mantis for farming element ?

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    What sre the current mega tribes, alliances, etc and which ones are the biggest.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Im returning to official after playing on a cluster for a while and Im wondering what the deal is with the current mega tribes, any tips for hiding bases and items (especially on rag) would also br helpful

    submitted by /u/squidsrule47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel