• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Trike flares

    ARK: Survival Evolved Trike flares


    Trike flares

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    Does anybody know what the red flare around the trikes are for because I just tamed one

    submitted by /u/awwrules
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this beautiful view i spotted ingame (sry if you see some photoshop mistakes where the hud is i forgot to hide the hud so i fixed in photoshop)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Are there any negatives to inbreeding your dinos in 2019?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Googled around but couldn't find a definitive answer. Are there any negatives to inbreeding your dinos in Ark 2019?

    submitted by /u/Jalaris
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my character

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    So i joined a tribe. And we needed electronics so i went to a ext server. My game then crashed and i cant find the server back in my surviviors list. I also dont remember the number. Do any of you know how to get IT back. I tried battle metrics but i have no Idea how IT works.

    submitted by /u/Kahlaintje
    [link] [comments]

    ,

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    HELLO. I have just installed ARK:Survival Of The Fittest and i wanted to know if i would get the same perfomance as ARK: Survival Evolved or if it would be better or worse

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/rajoldinho
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to login to into my Character. PC Modded cluster

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    Ok so I was uploading some stuff to a transmitter on Extinction and got kicked from the game. Cannot get back on at all.

    Then tried to log into Val and create a new character. This worked till I tried to access a transmitter. Then I got the same crash. Same thing happened on the island.

    Then I made a guy on our Olympus server but stayed away from any transmitters, loot crates and the like. Played for a couple hours and then respawned in a new area and walked around for a minute or two before getting crashed off with the same behavior.

    Our admin deleted my transmitter data but I have had no luck getting on since then either.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6cGLDEdONQ&feature=youtu.be&t=314

    Mods we have if they matter. (Not all these are on Olympus where I also crashed but many are.) The Island, Scorched Earth, Aberration & Extinction
    -Structures Plus
    -HG Stacking Mod +1000-50 V2.5
    -Castles, Keeps and Fortresses
    -Classic Fliers
    -Homing Pigeon
    -Automated Ark
    -Rare Sightings
    -Dino Storage v2
    -Ark Steampunk Mod
    -Tools Evolved
    -JP's ArkNav GPS HUD
    -TC Auto Rewards
    -Dino Aphrodisiac Rawr

    She is gonna try wiping my character tomorrow and if possible regiving me the tekgrams and ascensions I have. But if there is another thing to try first I am sure she would be up for it.

    submitted by /u/birdman3131
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve fps on ps4 slim? Is it possible somehow?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    Manticore AI

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Today was the second time I tried the Valguero Boss Arena (forsaken oasis) in Beta difficulty, and the manticore did'nt land AGAIN.
    Beta Dragon? 1 minute... Beta Monkey? 3 minutes... the rest of the time was me walking around trying to make the manticore land, which she didn't, not even once.

    Walking dismounted on the ground? Didn't help. Neither jumping from the cliff on the right side. Shooting with shotgun? Barelly did damage, since the beta boss has too much hp.

    The manticore AI receives criticim since forever, but WC does absolutelly nothing to improve KEY things that are broken.

    Almost every big tribe on my server had the same thing happening in their battles. It's an absurd!
    18 rexes, 1 yuti and 1 pig that went to hell because a stupid AI that don't want be a part of the fight.

    This post if just to let off the steam, I know that even if anyone from WC sees this, it will likely be ignored.

    Have you guys had this kind of problem? Any tips on how to deal with it?

    submitted by /u/Mechanically_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Is there place for talk or ask about mods here? I would love to see some Ghibli themes.. Where to ask?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Is posible to make Tribes and animal gods like Moro the two tailed wolf or Okkoto the hog..? It would be a territorial thing and they could be the bosses.. Is doable I think .. There are Daeodons and wolves..

    I even have dreamed about game in an escenario similar to the one in Naussica....

    submitted by /u/Baluzerus
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ark on ps4 slim playable? I saw some video with comparison ps4 slim and ps4 pro, slim version was kinda laggy. Sales started and I want to but it (ark).

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    A simple change that would encourage online raiding

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    If everyone in the tribe is offline for 10 minutes, turrets will consume bullets x10 times slower.

    A change like this would be the way to make online raiding actually worth it, without going to an extent like ORP.

    I've seen other ppl suggest that structures take less damage when you're offline, but that doesn't really make sense because after you run out of bullets you're basically done anyway. They can just wait to the moment you come online to detonate the c4.

    Lets say you're an alpha tribe and looking to raid a kinda decent base that takes you 1h to soak. Are you gonna spend 10h soaking, or just go and attack when the player is online? Even if this player can't do anything about the bigger tribe, he gets the chance to at least see how they raid their base. Because waking up to a bunch of tribe log messages aint fun. But the good part is that you can still raid badly designed bases even if they are offline. See a blind spot close to their turret wall? Go for it. Beer rush? Why not. Its not ORP. If you suck you will still get wiped ez.

    If you agree with this change, please vote my suggestion in the ark forums.

    Link


    EDIT: I'm getting downvoted and I think some people are getting it wrong. DPS and rate of fire of turrets would stay the same, but turrets would consume a bullet every 10 shots, instead of 1:1.


    EDIT 2: The amount of time required for this effect to start is 10m in my example, but it could be changed to any amount of time that feels balanced, like 30m, 1h, etc and same with the bullet comsumption ratio. It could be 10:1, 5:1 etc

    Maybe 45 minutes of the tribe being offline and a 5:1 ratio would be more reasonable.

    submitted by /u/Destriabbo
    [link] [comments]

    I guess Dinos can fly now

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    2 irritating problems.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Firstly, idk why but I can't select the button I wanrt cus I have to hover above it to click on it, otherwise it's not highlighted. And also, I can't create a world as in just the map since it crashes the game, so, I'm forced to create procedural worlds. But the last 2 worlds are just tundra covered islands (tried spawning in ALL directions and it's just snow, there's just a tiny amount of tropical beach and nothing else), I did not mess around with world generation. Plus it sucks having to use procedural since the map itself looks so much better.

    submitted by /u/Tenny111111111111111
    [link] [comments]

    Exotic PvP is BACK! Join the fun- we are on DAY 1, come and take your base locations! Type: EXOTIC PvP

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel