• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Desert Titan and got nothing from it!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:11 AM PDT

    After a week of trying and running every day into that God damn cooldown timer, yesterday we finally managed to do and kill the Desert Titan!! I was so excited! Until I realized I didn't got the notification we killed him and I didn't receive any tek unlocks or loot. Gone was the excitement...

    I tried jumping servers and restarting the game but it won't give me my unlocks.

    submitted by /u/WrightSaidFred
    [link] [comments]

    Need a good server

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    So I was. Playing on a server and I was talking to the admins and they said they were going to completely shut down the server so I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on a good server unofficial would be preferred

    submitted by /u/help_me_please_man
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween event?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if their will be a Halloween event this year ?

    submitted by /u/JorgieSama
    [link] [comments]

    Can allos fight wyverns?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    On the rag trench I'm planning on going in on a ptera then grab the egg and kite the wyverns to my allos 6k hp 500 melee

    submitted by /u/TheJaySword
    [link] [comments]

    So I've got all the stuff to make my fancy metal box, and everything that goes in it. After that I'm going to grind turrets, got it. But what do I do with my dinos? I assume one doesnt want a giant dino pen next to the sneaky base. And where do I put other utility buildings e.g. hatchery?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel