• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Why can't I place it here?

    ARK on Xbox One Why can't I place it here?


    Why can't I place it here?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    I forgot I had a bunch of eggs and this popped out

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Managed to kill a 140 Alpha Rex last night ��

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Fell straight into the pits of hell ��

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    New tribe

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    Hey I was in an alpha-esque tribe before, but after a move and new job it just became too much. Boosted or official server. Would rather SE, island, Center, or Rag. I can now do some all night grinds and I've been messing around on my own server to get the hang of things again. And if you just want to make a tribe, I'm down for that too

    submitted by /u/GreatMattsby81
    [link] [comments]

    7 fertilized Argy eggs ready for Friday

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Yo help me get dino clout

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    I need 50 people to join this link help me win https://discord.gg/NYcaF79

    submitted by /u/scumbag_tbh
    [link] [comments]

    I love doing things twice in this game

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    /s

    I can't believe there are crashes AND roll backs EVEN IN SINGLE PLAYER!

    What the actual fuck?

    I have over 3000 hours in official pvp and never really played single player, but experienced the hell out of basically unplayable lag, crashes and roll backs during my career.

    I have been away a year and can't dedicate my life to the game anymore. I decided to start up a single player game. I boosted some settings on the game but no cheats and I am just going to play.

    I have already crashed twice. The first I was only rolled back about 15 minutes but the last time had to have been 20-30 minutes? Even if I give WC a break on this game still crashing, why the fuck is a rollback happening in a single player game? Shocking, but not surprising really.

    submitted by /u/Madness970
    [link] [comments]

    The state of ARK Xbox/Win 10! Mesh and Dupe fix discussion! Is Valguero doomed? What is the future of Ark?! Plus, come see my beard in progress. Thnx!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel