• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - We all know it

    ARK: Survival Evolved - We all know it


    We all know it

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Tamed my first aberrant otter he is such a good boy

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    I about shat myself

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Saw this funny photo, thought I would meme it (Og pic cred: u/creamy-waffles)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    Another thumbnail for you.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Got my first titanbase rdy now im going to travel with my favorite tames

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Me when compys attack me randomly

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    So uh, I guess I can make plenty of kibble..

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Me going to the swamp cave with primitive scuba gear and an OP Beelzebufo.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    ARK at it’s finest

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    When your going through the mountains on a Rex and you see a giga

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Knowledge is power boys

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    Taming meter goes over 100% for all tames

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    Does someone have a solution for this? My last 8 tames have never "been tamed",the taming stops going up at 200% and then they wake up like normally if you just leave them. I have validated my steam files but that doesnt help. So solutions?

    submitted by /u/-laissez-faire-
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the Deinonychus nests in Chalk 3?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Dododex said they are opposite the pond but I have ran all over that area and haven't found the first one yet.

    Where are they?? Looking for locations near spawn points as it's easier to get going early game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    My adventure with my first wyvern

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    I went for my first wyvern, for this I bred a lot of argents in hopes of distracting them and it worked! I was able to get a random Fire Wyvern egg and take it to my base. Mission accomplished, but both parents are lvl 11. I just cheated a better one in in frustration and I still feel disappointment every time I look at it. Lesson learned, always check the egg level.

    submitted by /u/Astilimos
    [link] [comments]

    ARK PS4 Cross-Play is now possible! Help us let the devs know!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    It wasn't publicly announced but multiple sources have confirmed that Cross-Play functionality on the PS4 has exited beta testing and is now available for all devs. If this is a feature you might be interested in seeing come to the PS platform, head over to the ARK forums and sound off! Vote on one of the posts that want cross-play or make your own! Let your voice be heard!

    UPDATE: My post in the ark forums was relocated to another post with the same request so they are taking note of the demand! If you have time, PLEASE head over to this official forum thread and upvote our game suggestion! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/itsJonDent
    [link] [comments]

    When you you think you are prepared for battle but you underestimate the boss and all your Dinos get killed

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    Anyone else have that one special Dino?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Can confirm the Gachas shit does NOT stink

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    New player, random funny occurrence.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    My boyfriend introduced ARK to me three weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! I don't play many games, but this one essentially hits all the points I'd want in a game and more.

    Anyhow, I've been playing it for at least 2 hours a night since. I think about things and plans I have in the game during most idle times of the day.

    So during an idle time last week when I was walking to our mail hub for our complex, there was a huge pile of freshly cut logs from dead trees on the property right next to the hub. And my immediate thought was, "Wow, that's a hefty harvest to haul. I'd need the trike." And just as fast I face-palmed and thought to myself, "Jeez, get it together..." And laughed it off like a crazy lady.

    It might be random, but I literally am unable to share this with anyone else besides my boyfriend. Also wondering if it's happened to anyone else as well. Haha.

    submitted by /u/jtallia
    [link] [comments]

    Question. How nerfed is the giga?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    I got a level 10 giga (only non corrupt one i could find) and its melee damage is in the tens. Like 54 or something? Thats quite low for something thats suppose to be a pretty strong creature.

    submitted by /u/Drakenzelda151
    [link] [comments]

    A thought

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    You know you can make an ark horror game using troodons

    submitted by /u/Drakenzelda151
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get wyverns on extinctionv

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel