• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved I know alot of minecraft players who now play ark.

    ARK: Survival Evolved I know alot of minecraft players who now play ark.


    I know alot of minecraft players who now play ark.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Who needs a mega base when you have a tent and a jerboa

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    We are the only legit tribe

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Quick question, don't upvote

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    Hi, old player starting again. Does the Lystrosaurus extra experience buff apply to my character? The wiki says it affects the surrounding dinosaurs, but I remember getting experience from my Lystros in previous runs. Did that get nerfed?

    Thanks in advance! Have a good weekend.

    submitted by /u/Linw3
    [link] [comments]

    Ark characters be like..

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Interesting Ark Locations

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    I've been working on making ark into dnd and at this point have made stats for 80% of the creatures but am stuck on which locations per map to make important. Not dlc's but individual places like the crystal swamp, ruins of Nosti, murdersnow etc. Any interesting areas?

    submitted by /u/mindflayerflayer
    [link] [comments]

    A call for help. Kindof. (Niche Bug Report)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    So after lots of research and trying to fix this bug myself, wiping my servers, and hundreds of hours spent towards playing the game, only to be disappointed by the bug, I've decided to come to reddit for help.

    Let me first clarify this bug would barely be an issue for 99% of ark players. This is a niche problem which would affect only very OCD / Completionist players. This is why I am assuming there are barely any people that have come out on any posts saying this bug exists.

    Let me also clarify that I can not reproduce this bug on singleplayer, on official servers, or on any unofficial servers but the ones I have run. I do not use mods, I barely use any setting changes, and I've reinstalled entire server files multiple times only for it to happen again and again.

    Now let me explain what the bug is.

    This bug involves characters on the server not being able to get the boss dossier / tablet award from killing any bosses whatsoever. After defeating countless bosses, across multiple wipes, with brand new server files each time, I have yet to get a single one of the boss dossiers for defeating them. This happens to every player on the servers that I've hosted, not just with my characters.

    The most strange and frustrating thing is that I can't reproduce this issue on singleplayer, or any other servers. When I go in and kill a boss on singleplayer it immediately rewards me the dossier. When I see people do it on official, or on unofficial / their own servers, they also get it.

    Over the past two months I've been playing since I got back into the game, I've wiped and started over a total of three times. Each time with brand new servers files downloaded, fresh save, fresh everything.

    Now, if you're reading this, you likely have at least one question.

    "If you can already unlock the dossiers from singleplayer or other servers, why do you need to unlock them on yours?"

    This, as I said in the beginning comes down to some kind of completionist ocd in me. Even though I can still click on the dossiers and look at them, assuming I've gotten them already on another server/sp, it just straight up bugs me and nearly ruins the whole server for me that it's impossible to actually have them showing that my character has unlocked them.

    So, yeah. I know this is really silly and most people wouldn't care about this, but it's genuinely kindof ruining the game for me and I am just lost. I only really ever like playing on my own servers where I can set my own settings, most notably so there is never an admin password set.

    If anyone feels like trying to help me, that would be much appreciated, but I don't want to beg. Thanks for reading.

    TL;DR:

    My servers keep experiencing a minor bug that is ruining the game for me and I can't figure out how to reproduce it or how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/neddythenoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Forest titan doesn't move

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    I just tamed the forest titan but I cant walk with him??? When I ride him I can't move and when he follows me he takes on step, turns to the left and then back to me and does the same thing over and over and I don't know what to do. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/DuckLP718
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [Unofficial] [pvp] [Valguero] Looking for tribe member.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    We are currently looking for a tribe member for our tribe.

    We are all really active and live in Europe. If your interested in joining pls add me.

    We are all 18 plus in age and play on a modded server x5 rates.

    Add me on discord if interested. Discord: JustSteff#5903

    submitted by /u/HedaInfinity9
    [link] [comments]

    Need tribe (smalltribes official)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    3k hrs Lvl 102 Alp rag 17 5+ hours daily All dlcs

    submitted by /u/natetyty22
    [link] [comments]

    With Sony allowing cross-play, let us remember Jeremy Stieglitz said cross-play was "running internally and doable within a few days"

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    What reason besides aesthetics is there to live on Valguero instead of Ragnarok?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    If I want the munch raptor or Ab stuff I can travel to Ab or Valguero. Ragnarok has high level spawns, a ton of resources, Griffins, all Wyverns, mini bosses, desert loot crates which are super easy to get,...

    What does Valguero have to offer? The only reason I'm thinking of moving is because there seem to be good, titan safe caves. But if thats all I'd rather not move.

    submitted by /u/Guardianangel93
    [link] [comments]

    Higher FPS???

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    How to get higher FPS instead of launch options/commands and low vid settings?? (I already put it on low settings)

    submitted by /u/rajoldinho
    [link] [comments]

    Duping...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    CASTAWAY RESORTS IS BACK! Come join us!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel