• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Cool! Wild alpha Wyvern on Scorched Earth.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Cool! Wild alpha Wyvern on Scorched Earth.


    Cool! Wild alpha Wyvern on Scorched Earth.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    Play it louder than the menu music.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    This is why I don't like deep waters.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Charcoal portrait of my pirate captain RP character and his monkey first mate

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween Y'all

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    I hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    Sarco attack’s Yutyrannus in Ragnarok Swamps

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    [PC] Celestial Ark! PvE

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Ark logic I can't fit through

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    Opinion on purchasing this game.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    Should I buy this game? I have seen mixed reviews when watching some game "Beforeyoubuy"'s.

    submitted by /u/nonnie2002
    [link] [comments]

    New person plz help

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    I have 2 questions first is how do i switch to thrid person on ark pc? I dont know what key it is i use default key binds and cant figure it out. Second does anybody know how to join nitrado servers theres a server called new age on unoffical pc sessions on xbox but i dont know how to join it on pc

    submitted by /u/Sylas_w
    [link] [comments]

    Fell out of the sky, left a corpse with surprisingly good posture.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Returning Player

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I haven't played since spring and am planning to return since a new expansion has been announced. All of my previous gear and worlds have been erased due to being on a nitrado server I stopped paying for.

    Is everything pretty much the same in terms of starting off? I'm gonna be on the center this time instead of ragnarok, on xbox server. Anything different from the normal routine, hut, resources, land animal, argy, get your beaver anky doedic, etc?

    Also if anyone already has a ragnarok or the center xbox server, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Whiplashagainza
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding on ark can be so fun!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    ARK: Survival Evolved Valguero Episode 2

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Downloaded ark on my laptop. It won’t show all the official servers. I usually play on my pc and would like to be able to play my server. I use Microsoft to download ark on both computers. What could be wrong?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Aberration Unable to Learn Charge Battery Engram

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Try as I might, I'm unable to learn charge battery engram. The only prerequisite for it is glow stick (from looking at the engram and also viewing on ark.gamepedia.com). I've learned glow stick but when I try to learn charge battery, it says do I want to learn this engram along with its prerequisites for 27 engram points. Does anyone else know the secret engram prerequisite to learn charge battery?

    Pics for verification

    submitted by /u/bbq4tw
    [link] [comments]

    searching for ark server

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    i'm looking for a ark server cluster to play in with:

    - pvp, but with rules that you can't just wipe someone

    - S+ mod

    - a cluster with at least ragnarok and abberation

    and of course

    - low ping (in europe)

    - a server with active players

    submitted by /u/Niekjes10
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to check your playtime on PS4?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    First raptor mutation!!!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel