• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Ark PS4 Tek suit work with Taxidermy?

    Ark PS4 Tek suit work with Taxidermy?


    Tek suit work with Taxidermy?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I can't seem to equip my tek suit to my taxidermy skin. I can place other armor on it just not the tek gear. Is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/AgressiveIN
    [link] [comments]

    HOLY SH*T WTF? MY TRIKE GOT TACKLED MY A RAPTOR!!! GLITCH?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PST

    HELP? EXPLAIN? PLEASE? I was just playing ark with my brother and two Raptors come up and tackle me off my trike and when I get up my trike is in a KO animation with her eyes open and the raptor is on her neck like WTF?? Can anyone explain this?

    It happened again as I was getting off her a raptor jumped, like the frame I got off, and she was tackled

    P.s. she (trike) is level 75, she can take a beating, in case you where worried for her

    submitted by /u/biggie_bi_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Pve locations island

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    I can't seem to find anything about this on the internet, but every time i want to join a pve server there is literally nowere to live. Everything is occupied and there a pillars all over the place. Does anyone know any place to build a good base

    submitted by /u/PTEGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive Plus - Local Coop (No Dino Spawns)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    I saw a post a while back talking about how a few people had no dinosaurs spawning for them recently. Is anyone still having this issue?

    I was hoping I'd see a fix in the patch notes but so far I've seen nothing. I like primitive plus but I'm about to just give up on it if this isn't fixed. Peaceful mode ark just isn't fun.

    submitted by /u/Vallast
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone answer my question?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    I'm on a server with someone else who doesn't get on much so I usually play by myself (pve of course), and I've wanted to go to the north, but I can't find out how to get a lot of fur, and I don't know what is a good Dino to tame to ride around on. Plz give me advice.

    submitted by /u/th3-bush-assassin
    [link] [comments]

    Cloning chamber calculator

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Peace was never an option..

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Water tames on Valguero

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:41 PM PST

    What are good water tames for Valguero. So far I have a megalodon and I was thinking to tame a sarco or a spino. are there any tips and trick i should know? I play solo/ split screen pve.

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel