• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - It's ok I'm a Survivor

    ARK: Survival Evolved - It's ok I'm a Survivor


    It's ok I'm a Survivor

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:21 AM PST

    So stressful

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:54 AM PST

    All 6 Ark Genesis Teasers in one video

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    I SHAN’T

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Genesis got me hyped anyway

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Wyvern > sleep

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    When you log in and read the tribe log

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    When you wake up after a raid and realize your tribe leader kicked everyone and uploaded all the tames and fled

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:01 PM PST

    Did the devs put things in the game to annoy us?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    My partner drew our ark family!! from left to right: Sloppy, Dipply, Pet it, Monkey, and Dilan 12

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    No explanation needed

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Been getting a lot of blue direwolf mutations lately :)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Baby Ankylos are so cute! What sound do you think they make when you step on them?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Who's breeding Sarcos in South Carolina?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:44 PM PST

    Just thought Of this lol

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:25 AM PST

    Help explain? My TRIKE got PONCED BY A RAPTOR!!?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    HELP? EXPLAIN? PLEASE? I was just playing ark (ps4) with my brother and two Raptors come up and tackle me off my trike and when I get up my trike is in a KO animation with her eyes open and the raptor is on her neck like?? Can anyone explain this?

    It happened again as I was getting off her a raptor jumped, like the frame I got off, and she was tackled

    P.s. she (trike) is level 75, she can take a beating, in case you where worried for her

    submitted by /u/biggie_bi_boi
    [link] [comments]

    With all this Genesis hype and reveals I decided to make my own creature design for the Luna Biome. Aka your new best jumping low oxygen friend, the splitmaw

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:06 PM PST

    First Tames

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    What was your first tame? For me it was a level 50 dodo before I knew to avoid official, that bird took over an hour on tintoberries and died to a dilo pack within 15 min.

    submitted by /u/mindflayerflayer
    [link] [comments]

    I swear, it totally didn't happen to me....

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Gotta get them good stats

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Valgeuro (aberration biome)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:08 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I am playing on a pvp server with s+, we have based in the tree's i am having trouble farming metal.

    At the moment i am flying a rock drake down with an anky in cryo ball and farming the metal then transferring it to my drake.

    Is there a better way to farm metal down here? the server has no cave flyers btw.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/trigger_trigg
    [link] [comments]

    New full trailer for genesis

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Yo pvp war was hella fun

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    So some tribe decided to raid us on a server we where only on for like a few days but in that time we got two lvl 3k golems that was left there before the p+ crash on ps4. Now back to the story, sonmy golem was in aggressive and killed their wyverns like on Wednesday and only yesterday did these guys try to be petty and raid us after we tried to make peace by offering to get them new wyverns. Keep in mind we just started so the golems all we had and so it was left as is. We left the aberration because it's on valguero and made a new base in the cave by the edge of the map behind some waterfalls. So yesterday they came online and started talking all this good shit and tried to raid me when I went offline like little bitches but what he didnt know was that my tribesmate a friend on psn who has my snap told me he fucked them over and killed there tames as they raided us. I got back from work and what I see is beautiful. They said our golems are cheats but they had lvl 1000's attacking us but they couldn't do much besides destroy our turrents and wall we half assed out of brick while the others where untouched cause it's like 4 layers of walls and pillar made of brick lol. He had like 50 plant x outside and said to come out stop being pussies saying it's only a girl you gonna be afraid of a girl. We said no u and saying having the tactical advantage in the cave with one exit and entrance. We even stole of their tames which they had in cryopods and took a 1k Phoenix and basilisk which I'm like. HOW IS ANY OF YOUR TAMES LEGIT YOU HAVE LVL 1000S AND TEK IN P+ WITH MAX DINO BEING 500 HOW IS THAT FAIR YOU FUCKING DONUTS. and after a while my other friend tried to talk them down but they wanted my golem. The one who started all this by accident and I said fuck no so in the end we cryopoded all the tames and dropped inventory in the underwater cave which is also in the cave we had. Two entrances, and when you drop inventory it has 5 min spoil time so we killed all thr tames and said okay you guys win well leave the server. Also in the fighting the same friend who tried to talk them down raided their base cause the guy was dumbass and didnt notice he left and came back like 3 times in his face.

    TLDR Guys tried to raid us and lost all of their tames. They won the battle and we won the war. Now looming for new servers lol.

    submitted by /u/HornyTuxedo69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to stop someone building on the lake next to my base?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    They have pillared it (In the water as well) but we've got a raft in the middle with troughs on breeding water dinos.

    Is there anyway we can keep the lake? Will rafts with foundations on stop him being able to build any foundations close to it?

    submitted by /u/Hicko11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel