• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Interesting pause screen ...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Did u guys see the new dinosaur????

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    NEED MORE COLORS!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Always...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    How would I start out on official with no good character?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    So I play ark a decent amount, but I don't usually play that much. I don't really know what dinos to tame, good base spots, base layouts, how to level up quickly, all that stuff. So, what should I do? Any answers to my questions?

    submitted by /u/Xycronz2007
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashing on the island while almost done loading. My friends see me standing in game but i get this crash message. Any help?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Metal and crystal respawning?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    I've heard that in singleplayer metal and crystal doesn't respawn after harvesting them. Also berry bushes do respawn for me but those big trees and big palm trees do not (at least I don't remember trees respawning, possibly for not paying attention to it). I have regrowth speed at the fastest possible multiplier. I play on xbox and map is The Island.

    submitted by /u/ZoddJack
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to keep fear evolved going on Xbox?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I know on Steam you can enter active event into the launch parameter, but is there anyway to do this for Xbox as well? My friends and I would like to keep it going

    submitted by /u/subtendedcrib8
    [link] [comments]

    Does microraptor have any function in pve?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Just tamed a high lvl one cause it was stuck on my base. Surprised they are super easy to tame, if you have flowers. But I can't pick it up [pve-official-pc]! Feels like it should be a shoulder pet. I'm feeling a serious case of dissapoint here. Did the devs "fix" this pvp bird to do NOTHING AT ALL in pve? That is not a pve fix. That is getting sour at us for asking for a peaceful world and screwing pve'ers over. Plz say it aint so. Tell me this little bird does something for pve'ers that it cannot do for pvp'ers? Tell me I didn't get screwed out of a dynamic yet again because of my gaming beliefs. WHAT DOES THIS BIRD DO FOR PVE THAT IT CANNOT DO FOR PVP???

    submitted by /u/Joelenne88wakfu
    [link] [comments]

    Is Steam's Ark Workshop search broken for anyone else?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    It won't return any results for common terms like "arrow", "weapon", "potion" or even "dino".

    Anyone else seeing this? If so I'll tag Ced so he can look into it.

    /u/wildcardced

    submitted by /u/MoarTeaPls
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the Dodorex?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    #teamtrees Ark: Secret Lore

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Aberration question about red gem areas

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Hi yall. I'm on a pve server. I'm wondering where the next best location is, for red gems on aberration. Some people gated off both of the spawns in the Hall of the Reaper Queen area (one of them sucks bad anyways cuz the anky doesn't hit 90% of them) and decided to put private teleporters there so nobody outside of their shitty little stone tribes can farm there effectively.

    Need to have ability to build in the location so I can do the same thing but with a public teleporter.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Will two baby reapers kill eachother?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    Just wondering.

    submitted by /u/Lyratheflirt
    [link] [comments]

    "Wasted stat points" and high level tames

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    So I have been playing ARK for several months and I see people talk about high level tames, going for max wild spawn level etc., but from a breeding perspective, wouldn't all level 1 creatures be ideal to begin with? It seems like this would let you avoid any wasted stat points into movement speed or oxygen and food.

    Am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/GuySpringfield
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect explorer achievement not working?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    So I just spent the last few hours trying to get all the explorer notes on the island to unlock this achievement..I got all of helena, rockwell, mei yin and nerva. And I've also killed all the bosses and got their notes including the overseer, but still no achievement. Is there something I'm missing? I've check multiple times, and all of the notes are saying their unlocked, so I dont know what to do now.

    submitted by /u/bendbreaker55
    [link] [comments]

    [Steam Singleplayer] Will using -activeevent=FearEvolved activate Fear Evolved 3?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    I won't be able to play Ark for another few weeks, but I want to fight the Dodobosses and get some zombie minions when I do play.

    If I add activeevent=FearEvolved to my launch parameters, will that work, or do I have to use 'FearEvolved3' or something else? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/thyIacoIeo
    [link] [comments]

    75x breeding sever setting help

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    What is the cuddle interval

    0.022916 is for 60

    submitted by /u/nate2by4
    [link] [comments]

    The resource yield from farming the top of the middle mountain on a 400% melee anklo (Flint not included).

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Clones....

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    No one talks about it... but one of the biggest things extinction hurt the game with is clones.

    Should not be able to clone a breedable dino more than once.

    Should not be able to clone a clone.

    Why? Breeding is out of control. Even if there was a wipe, the big tribes would be able to get their bloodlines back in no time because of this.

    Just clone 600 level 5s (sorry level 1s, lets not forget the megas dinos were reaching caps and could not increase even with level 5 oxygen level 5 food ect so they brauhgt in level ones so megas can continue to improve their perfect stat dinos)

    Dino stats should have caps.

    Melee hp speed caps in general.

    Clones should not be cloneable.

    Breedable Dinos should not be able to be cloned more than once.

    On top of that they would be able to sell their dinos easier than they could now. (If there was a wipe.)

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel