• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I TAMED MY FIRST UNICORN!! It also was my first horse!!

    ARK on Xbox One I TAMED MY FIRST UNICORN!! It also was my first horse!!


    I TAMED MY FIRST UNICORN!! It also was my first horse!!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    How to get rid of skins?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Is there any way of disabling skins spawning in your inventory every time you spawn or transfer? I get really tired of having to drop them all as I don't like the clutter in my inventory.

    submitted by /u/Michae1j23
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting on PC, playing on Xbox

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:46 PM PST

    Im new to hosting a server on my PC to play on my xbox. I need some help. We want to make a primitive+ Ragnarok PvE with tribewars for some pvp flavor. We tweaked settings to what we like, got everyrhing set up, servers hosting.. everyones logged in, very copacetic but BAM - we literally cannot place any structures. No campfires, structures, nothing, anywhere, even in admin mode. Everything else is running fine but we cant build. Advice please?

    submitted by /u/TheGreyLamb
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 hosted ark server crashes when pc players join.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    I've been running a server on my pc using the windows 10 edition of ark. So far it's only been hosting Xbox players but a new player is using their pc, running the ark windows 10 version. After about 10 minutes of the pc player joining the server it crashes the server. Every time. It's been very consistent. Server still works with on my Xbox players. I've restarted the host machine for the server, update my drivers and put all the settings on low. The server still crashes when the pc player joins.

    Some insight on this would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/SimpleBaked
    [link] [comments]

    FRESH WIPE DAY 1 RAGNAROK AND ISLAND CLUSTER XBOX1 AND WIN10 JOIN TODAY!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    A question about multiplayer.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    I've always done single player ARK and me and two friends want to start doing PVP casual multiplayer. I only have about an hour and a half a day to play. Is this enough time to play without me always being behind?

    submitted by /u/Levi-Lightning
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel