• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Ark PS4 Excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK

    Ark PS4 Excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK


    Excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Tips for a newbie?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Tips for PS4?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I was one of those hundreds of hours on PC back in the day. No longer have a PC :/ What's some good tips at getting used to console

    submitted by /u/SirCloud_
    [link] [comments]

    Can you make Purlovia good bodyguards when you are roaming around in the ark

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:01 PM PST

    I love this Dino and I just wonder can they be good bodyguards to protect me when I'm out in about, because I don't like take Dino's I can ride while I'm taking also

    submitted by /u/Jewsef0299
    [link] [comments]

    Higher dino's Then 150

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Hey everyone this is my first time ever posting on Reddit so dont be to hard lol, I can't Find the difficulty offset for single player on the PS4 as im trying to get higher level dino's Then 150 i know how to do it on pc and nitrado but that's not what im looking for im really looking for a way to get higher level dino spawns so not with admin commando Spawn in sorry for the messy post Just trying to be as clear as possible with my question ,thanks already

    submitted by /u/King-NL
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix a ddos

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    My server has been dissed for like 5 days straight and I can't even get on the server to play because it's at a constant 255 ping how could I get rid of it

    submitted by /u/PSN-ProfessorGabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Combining Colors?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    What's the best and most practical way to combine those dino color mutations that you've worked hard on getting???

    submitted by /u/GrimGrixis
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard and mouse

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Does anyone know if u can change the keybinds for mouse and keyboard on ps4

    submitted by /u/slaney1703
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel