• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Eat shit and die juice, courtesy of Tribe of GUN

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:00 PM PST

    I need to remove my titan

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Ok Ok Ok Ok.. S on extinction I tamed two titans before I killed them and I need to kill them for the king titan battles. So how do I get rid of my titans? BTW they are the ice and desert titans

    submitted by /u/Ark_Knight463
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Mods

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Does anyone know a mod that can add Megalosaurus and Megalanias to the Valguero map?

    submitted by /u/saturnalien2089
    [link] [comments]

    Chibi yutyrannus is the absolute best.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:06 PM PST

    Is it true my dinos will disappear or die if they reach lvl 450?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:37 PM PST

    So my best breeding rex is currently lvl 447 base lvl with 19 levels to put in, and many of my other rexes are similar level. I heard a rumor on my server that if I put those points in and reach 450, it will either die or delete itself. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/Mechlai
    [link] [comments]

    XP on babies says 0.0 XP and can't level up.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    I have my own Nitrado server and XP on babies say 0.0 XP. Have I messed something up on the settings?

    submitted by /u/ConorGamingzHD
    [link] [comments]

    Appearing as uninstalled but it's installed (PC Steam)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    So yesterday I played with it, but now the Steam doesn't recognize it and appears uninstalled. I tried to install again but there's no space another 210 GB (because I have a 480 GB SSD and there's some other games). Are there any other options to recognize the installed game by Steam?
    (Of course I tried to log out-log in, restart Steam and also the game, clear download cache)

    Thx for help!

    submitted by /u/BogdanNovak
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Activate the overseer teleport before 1 minute of the cave countdown

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Little piece of advice for everyone who has not yet done the overseer: Once you activate the portal to the cave you have 5mins to get all your tames in the cave. After these 5mins you have about 55mins to complete the whole cave and move your tames to the teleport platform to the boss arena. However you HAVE TO activate the teleporter atleast 1min and 1 second in advance. Because the teleporter has a 1min „start up" time you and all your tames will get killed if you activate the teleporter with less than 1min of the cave timer remaining. Which is exactly what happened to my tribemate and myself.

    TLDR: Activate the teleporter to the boss arena before the last minute of the cave countdown passes. Otherwise you will get killed.

    submitted by /u/Aruloci
    [link] [comments]

    ArkVentures Core alpha just got released on the steam workshop

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    What’s in the ark genesis dlc right now?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:49 PM PST

    I know there's a bunch of Dinos that are in the trailer but are they in the game yet?

    submitted by /u/owencram
    [link] [comments]

    Submit Cool ideas for ark servers

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Offline Raid Protection servers

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Hey, every official server has ORP? If not any has it turned on? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MlodyBananowy
    [link] [comments]

    Structure pieces randomly disappearing (PC)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    In single player(the island) certain parts of my buildings are randomly disappearing mainly walls it seems to happen when when I turn my pc off and then off again does anybody know how to fix this and yes it is modded

    submitted by /u/garbagebarge2356
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Wyvern invasion!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Snapshot

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    Me and my friend want to play together and he is wondering how many snapshots are needed to play.

    submitted by /u/AfterShockGms
    [link] [comments]

    Clipboard item ?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Is there some sort of clipboard item in Ark ? Like something that can allow me to do a list of things and check it as time goes on ? I kinda want to avoid sign but if there is really no other option I'll go with it.

    By the way, I don't mind using mods.

    submitted by /u/Xiarno
    [link] [comments]

    How do I counter snow owls in PvP?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Title.
    Specifically looking for a "rock paper scissors" type counter if there is one.

    submitted by /u/flppyflip3
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to make/join tribe

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    Hi, im a boy from Europe looking for someone to play Ark with, im thinking of either starting a tribe where everybody can trust eachother or join a similar tribe. i play around 3-6 hours a day and i speak fluently Norwegian and Englis. if anybody thinks that sounds good. hit me up!

    submitted by /u/StrangelyFunny
    [link] [comments]

    Is Play as Dino a popular mode? Busy servers?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:20 PM PST

    I've been into these online animal games lately, and have been considering to try Ark because I know you can play as the animals there, but do many people play it? Like good servers? Should I go for it or better not? :c

    I'm hoping there are active populated servers out there for this mod.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/NienkeNynke
    [link] [comments]

    **Name: OK Boomer. 20x everything, Custom drops, Inf weight, 1000x stacking, inf pickup, JUST WIPED, CLUSTER, Ext & Abb spawns, INGAME SHOP, 100x hatching, Drop starters, Discord (QuuU4xw)**

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel