• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Meatran the biggest meshers on 6man yesterday

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Free Map comparison help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Hi guys so me and a couple of my friend have a nitrado server since we have different work schedules but play together in the same tribe on a private server and we're currently on the island but we were thinking of switching to valguero and I would like to ask you guys on if there's a difference is Dinos in valguero that would make the taming more fun kinda as a breath of fresh air to see new Dinos ... just wanting to see some opinions if the change from the island to valguero is worth it from you guys personal opinion, thank you guys(:

    submitted by /u/ssgbroly
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:52 AM PST

    Can we still not cross play from Steam to xbox? is it only windows 10 version to xbox?

    submitted by /u/b1gdan1988
    [link] [comments]

    Did ark reset?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    I used to play a long time ago when the game was in early access. Now thinking about getting back and thought maybe I can get my old character back?

    submitted by /u/My-Notes
    [link] [comments]

    Cuddle timers and Imprinting bonus broken (Custom Server)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Yesterday after logging on I noticed my imprinting was not right. I hadn't actually tried to imprint my Dino's for a bit because the babies sucked, but yesterday I got what I was looking for, and attempted to imprint it.

    My settings used to have 30 second waits between cuddles and have like 18 percent imprint bonus. I liked these settings as getting a perfect imprint was no big deal, as you could get full imprint long before the maturation was maxed.

    Settings are and were set to :
    .01 cuddle timer
    50x maturation speed

    Now it takes 4m 50s between cuddles and only gives 8% imprint bonus. I'm not really a fan.

    The time of my last breeding was near or during the turkey event, so maybe some event specific thing did this. I liked the maturing speed we had with the easy imprints.

    submitted by /u/SimpleBaked
    [link] [comments]

    How to find a lost character?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    I was transferring servers to tame a mantis earlier today and I disconnected mid transfer. Now my character is not on my server and I dont have the server I transferred to book marked so I cant find that one, any help?

    submitted by /u/reptick
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on transfering

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Does transferring your character reset your level and if not how do you get more engram points if you are already max level? Or is there not a level cap?

    submitted by /u/BigJPlaysGames
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question-How to see what engrams cost to make?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Hey guys, just got the game and can't see what engrams cost to make. Like I go to the crafting screen and I see my engrams, but I can't see what I need to make them. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/BigBlakedPotato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel