• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my character last week and I feel like I’ve gone through a breakup

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:38 AM PST

    I lost my 105 character on Saturday last week when transferring from Aberration to Valguero. I was the tribe owner and the breeder which meant that 85% of our tames were imprinted to me. I was planning on spending this Christmas event taming new lines to breed with friends but instead I wasted the past several days chatting with a Wildcard GM who gave me a glimmer of hope by answering my Character Loss ticket with a possibility of a new character with imprint and tribe ownership restorations...only for him to mention today that they don't help people on Legacy servers.

    Now I am heartbroken. What a cruel thing to raise someone's hopes up only to tear it down again. Months of breeding and imprinting...wasted, with no way of reclaiming my tribe ownership and imprints. You'd think that in 2019 character losses would've been fixed by now but no, it hasn't. I wish it would be fixed, because losing my character was a sorrowful experience that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. My friends have tried comforting me and being supportive but it doesn't remove the painful feeling of loss. What an awful way to spend Christmas and end of the old year.

    Thank you for listening to my rant, I was upset and needed to vent somewhere. I hope everyone else's characters and progress are safe and sound. I would say I wish you all a happier 2020 but I'm just not in the most optimistic of moods. But Happy New Year anyways.

    submitted by /u/Techn03712
    [link] [comments]

    Thought u guys might like this!��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Today I take a look at the Baby Yoda Ark Mod!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    Designing an ARK AU with NPCs!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Help me figure out whats happened to our structures

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    Ok so me and 2 more players have been playing on official pve pc servers (center, aberration, scortch earth and exctinction) and on the 201 SE map one of our bases was built on the blue obelisk up on that cliff realy close to the dunes and we had placed pillars adjacent to the place. That took us a few days to build up the base and one day we show up and all our pillars around the base werent ours any more. A player that was next to us before we started the build has the ownership over them now. WTF kind of black magic has happened here? I havent gotten any pictures before the event so i cant prove to you guys but my base was so small at that point so we just let it decay and moved on. Later that mounth we heard of yet another tribe on that server got "hostile takover" their surroundings. Is there something i dont know here about how pillars work or is it possible that the guy was somehow cheating, or maybe he has a friend thats a moderator? Should i take this to the support page?

    submitted by /u/TheEvilN
    [link] [comments]

    Please watch my raid defence video and rate my pvp skills out of 10

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    Imprinting when it finishes maturing before the timer runs once

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Does the imprint still work normally?

    submitted by /u/Beiki
    [link] [comments]

    The addiction is real. Ark is leaking into the real world

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Imprinting settings for solo play?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    I wanted to know if there's any set of preset values for breeding/imprinting settings since from what I remember you need to tweak the settings to get 100% imprinting on any dino if using single player settings+multiplied rates.

    submitted by /u/RdoKodr
    [link] [comments]

    (Legit) Cryo Tames Deleting on deployment

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Has anyone else experienced this issue recently? Had two raised Rhinos below 450 and tossed each one out to saddle and use, recryo'd and on next deployment they vanish.

    Both happened 12/25/2019.

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Ark mobile on BlueStacks

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    This is a question of money.

    It is not BlueStacks' problem nor is it a problem that they created. BlueStacks does not care about this ruse as it builds their user base, hence ad revenue.

    Ark developers have only to code in a refusal to run the game on an emulator. This could be changed easily. Promises of a fix are a joke. Ark already runs on phones with the right hardware and proper level of of its OS. It should therefore run easily on an emulator as many other games already do. Ark for mobile is a hook to get players, some of whom will follow an upgrade path. That means revenue. Do not expect FREE Ark mobile to ever run on any emulator as this bypasses the income potential of buying any full version for a PC after trying the FREE version on a phone.

    submitted by /u/NPCmith
    [link] [comments]

    Can you tame normal gacha during this event

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    im just out here tryna actually get some

    submitted by /u/PingaintheButt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play ark with

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Hello, I am looking for some people to play ark with on my Steam server.

    *The server stats are kind of similar to single player settings.

    *The map is the Island.

    *Max difficulty is on.

    *Structure Collision is Disabled

    *Finally, My goal is to ascend through all story based maps.

    If you would like to join me on this adventure, let me know as soon as possible.

    submitted by /u/Below__Celcius
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Meks

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:33 PM PST

    Have you guys found a reasonable way to counter level 300-400 meks? I'm wondering about spamming RPGs at them, but I'm not sure if they take damage at dino or structure rate...

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ThePastyWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Did they fix the SP EXP bug?!?!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:39 PM PST

    So for those who don't know there's a longstanding bug on single-player where the xp requirement for level 117 is higher than levels 118-121 meaning once you hit 117 you can't level up until 122.

    But when I logged on today, my XP bar was showing an updated number. Is this finally fixed? Or am I bound for disappointment?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Liopleurodon - Where? How? This is crazy hard to find. No info online.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    I just need one reliable or at least some what of a reliable way to find these things, even if it's not often. I've looked all over the web for tips, but haven't found anything but general location to where they are. ( An they're never there! )

    I'm currently looking on a Val, but nothing. I even loaded a unofficial server, loaded that map, then loaded S+ an used the transmitter to find where's it located to get an "idea" of the area to look. Nothing. So assume you have to kill certain wild dino's before it will appear? Or something?

    This is nuts, at this point I think I'm giving up, not sure why it's this hard, what am I missing, someone has to know a cool trick. PM me if you don't want others to know for whatever reason. But please any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ark1one
    [link] [comments]

    Make Swamp Fever less contagious

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    Overall, this particular disease can have a very big impact on gameplay, usually in a negative way for most people. If I was to have a say on the matter, I really wish that one (or both) of these suggestions were to be considered:

    • The disease requires extended contact with another player in order to actually infect them.
    • The disease wears off if your character dies, similar to how the game handles Mega Rabies.
    submitted by /u/fr15287
    [link] [comments]

    Endless whistle

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Is anyone else getting the endless whistle glitch where you whistle land flyer? It only seems to be happening on windows 10, not Xbox, and only if you use an Xbox controller. It's infuriatingly annoying.

    submitted by /u/Thromok
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the best place to find a rock drake saddle BP on Aberration?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel