• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Ark PS4 What is raptor claus? Me and my mate are new and we keep hearing it at night. Should we be wary?

    Ark PS4 What is raptor claus? Me and my mate are new and we keep hearing it at night. Should we be wary?


    What is raptor claus? Me and my mate are new and we keep hearing it at night. Should we be wary?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    Not sure wether to go out or not when he is about.

    submitted by /u/impulsegfxintros
    [link] [comments]

    Dinos good for killing alphas

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Im wondering what dinos are tough enough to kill alphas besides wyverns. I spent a sleepless week raising two wyverns and lost them both because of lag long story. So i don't want to do wyverns again for a while thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/invirtedgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Anyone know a good And ballanced ps4 ark server cluster

    submitted by /u/vinceterheerd
    [link] [comments]

    Triplets and Twins

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Had to share with someone who understands ark. Just hatched two eggs and came out with five babies. triplet and twin pterodactyls! Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/blupook
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 300+ bary pack vs alpha squid and mosa

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    I'm planning on raising perfect tamed barys with the best health and melee damage, like I would with boss Rex's. They're not a hard dino to tame and I like their stun attack.

    The problem is, I haven't much experience underwater at all. Maybe 3 hours of my 1000 ark hours, and I wanna know if this is a dumb plan that'll be a waste of time.

    I understand that I could just tame a mosa, but I don't like how big it is, so if it's possible for me and like 8 other barys to solo an alpha megaladon, mosa, and squid then I would like to do this.

    submitted by /u/rasheedsense
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel