• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Ark PS4 I just started playing this game the other day and want to know how to prevent Ariel attacks on my Dinosaurs. Also want to know how to gather wood fast at a low level.

    Ark PS4 I just started playing this game the other day and want to know how to prevent Ariel attacks on my Dinosaurs. Also want to know how to gather wood fast at a low level.


    I just started playing this game the other day and want to know how to prevent Ariel attacks on my Dinosaurs. Also want to know how to gather wood fast at a low level.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Some nice guy helped me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Yesterday me and my friend were just playing ark trying to build a huge enclosure made out of dinosaur gates around our thatch house and it was taking forever because so many materials needed to be gathered, we'd already been working on this for like 4 hours. Then out of no where I see out of the corner of my eye what i think is a T Rex. I scream to my friend and we head inside and hide for like 20 mins. I unironically open the door to see If it's still there and I learn that's it's actually some guys wyvern and it wasnt going to kill us and the guy was there to help us. He dropped metal tools, crossbows, narcotics and so much more. He saw us building and he got all the materials on his therizinosaur and gave them to us. We went from nowhere near finished to finished in 30 minutes cause he had helped us. Near the end he gave us a ramshackle pistol and some elite armor. He was a rlly nice dude and his mega base is right next to ours. Ark players arent toxic the community is great. He probably made 15 round trips on his therizinosaur to get materials for us and in the end gave us a gun, btw we've only been playing for like 2 days so it was a huge help. Thanks man.

    submitted by /u/Jasraj316
    [link] [comments]

    Why are a lot of high level players douches.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    I just started playing this game and was just starting to build my base on a level 5 parasaur with no clothes, when a guy(level 200 something) on a level 300 almost 400 bird sprayed something and killed me and when I went to get my stuff, he was waiting for me.

    submitted by /u/Beta_KnightYt
    [link] [comments]

    Enforcers.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    I personally find them to be a lot better in aberration than the rock drake's when they're a decent level/assembly. I farm element dust on extinction so powering them isnt a problem. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic bug?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:31 PM PST

    My graphic and of some other guys is totally fcked up the mountains are yellow and the trees white and bright af what can i do??

    submitted by /u/Orig_SuroxFN
    [link] [comments]

    DODOWYVERN/SINGLE PLAYER. CAN I SUMMON WITHOUT HOLLOWEEN EVENT???

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I've missed just about every event and have wondered if it's possible to summon any of the special event creatures via console commands? I haven't tried yet... I just figured I get a more solid answer here. The UI for console is terrible.

    submitted by /u/Eidrheim_
    [link] [comments]

    Offline raid protection servers - timer

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Hi. I play on orp server, im pretty new player with not much time to play - thus ORP server. Yet there is a tribe that scouts to get your nicknames and then they wait until you leave to raid you before ORP kicks in. 15 minutes its a lot of time. Any idea how to avoid getting rekt this way? I have decently protected base but not against c4 and damn rocket launcher

    submitted by /u/Araghast666
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody got bad texture/mesh problems?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Just got extinction not to long ago and started playing it earlier this month. It's great, for the most part. Manas are neat and velos too. But it seems that the textures are loading in bad, low poly and the environment causes me to sink into the ground, unable to move out. Restart the game, nothing changes. Aberration and scorched earth doesn't have this problem. Has anyone else got this issue? I've put up with it long enough. I have no idea what to do.

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    How’s the game these days?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Game is currently on sale and I'm really thinking about getting it. How is the game these days? Is it still active, is it less buggy since release?

    submitted by /u/HydratedLazuli
    [link] [comments]

    How to progress through extinction?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    Anyone else having textures failing to load in?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    So i hopped onto extinction and the only thing with the fully loaded textures was the grass, anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/xXKazutoXYZXx
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 DLC

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    So I'm interested in everyones opinion on the extra maps for Ark Survival Evolved. I know this has been asked before but I wanted some fresh opinions. I play single player on PS4, I have no intentions of playing online. As I'm sure many others did, I received some cash for Christmas and wanted to download some extra maps. So my question, which paid DLC maps does everyone recommend???

    submitted by /u/Eldridge00
    [link] [comments]

    Baby’s

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I have a full grown giga level 270 I will trade to the baby Dino's you get out of the Santa drops I'm on a pvp sever

    submitted by /u/turtleman8901
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with game quality

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    I just bought the game this Christmas and when I started it up my screen was mega pixelated. I know that it can be better from videos of other ps4 people with better graphics and the text is in high quality. Could I possibly change it to look better?

    submitted by /u/bondove
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel