• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Ark PS4 Join up, donations accepted to increase slot cap

    Ark PS4 Join up, donations accepted to increase slot cap


    Join up, donations accepted to increase slot cap

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Split screen issues

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Been having a lot of issues with spilt screen including lag, random bugs and persistent crashed. Does anyone know if these issues are being looked at, like at all?

    submitted by /u/mi_chucha
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game good

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:50 PM PST

    I've been thinking about getting it since it's only 15 dollars on the ps store but I don't want to waste my money so like I need reviews

    submitted by /u/NevaAxtive
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play online with just me and my friend on a world?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Me and my bud are deployed in Norway and we thought playing ark together would be cool. We each have our own ps4 here. We're having trouble trying to create a world that me and him could just play together. YouTube and google haven't been very helpful to us.

    submitted by /u/mooseinthepool99
    [link] [comments]

    Rock drakes

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Do ever you wish that the tamed rock drakes can follow you up walls the same way the wild, aggro'd drakes can?

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    [PVE] hi guys, im after a few chibis if anyone can hlp.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:38 AM PST

    looking for wyv, Phoenix, drake, thyla chibis plz guys.

    submitted by /u/SGTMajor_Pain
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting issue

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Playing single player and having an issue. I cannot craft anything that involves metal. When I go to engrams I can unlock anything with metal, but when I go into crafting they do not appear. Do I have a filter set wrong? Is there a setting I may have tweaked beforehand that doesn't allow them? Any advice would help.

    submitted by /u/Brynjo3817
    [link] [comments]

    Tips

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    My friend and i are new to ark.....any tips

    submitted by /u/Noxobsidian
    [link] [comments]

    Protecting your tames early on.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    So I just got into this game again as it was on sale for the holidays, and I'm having fun playing it again. Does anyone have any tips on protecting your tames from other Dino's and players on PVP? Like I've thought about building a giant wall or fence around my base, but I fell that would give away my position and encourage people to raid me. I play solo as well.

    submitted by /u/Kratsz00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel