• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Feces rain!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Character constantly whistles, need fix fast.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Every time I am playing ark with Xbox gamepass on Win10, my character wont stop whistling while moving. I'm pretty sure its the whistle flyer land or whistle stop. It is extremely hard to play while this is happening. I've re-installed it, restarted it, you name it. Any ideas for a fix?

    submitted by /u/grannysapples64
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a SmallTribes.. Well.. Tribe!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Hiya there, i'm Lil, and I really need to find another tribe. I had taken a break from the game and now i'm back and wanna roll it with someone. I have..
    >Over 800 hours played
    >A level 94 character
    >Plenty of tribe experience

    The only thing I ask of you guys is just that at least most of you to be 18 or older. I'm 19, and I just wanna play with people more in my age group. If you're interested, spot me a message and I can add you on discord.

    submitted by /u/Woolilly
    [link] [comments]

    Has this game got any better on console?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    I played it on Xbox one X a while back and it run like a piece of shit. Is it any better now?

    Also what's the best DLC? I'm thinking of getting all of them but if I could only play one, which one should I play?

    Don't hate my for the weird uppercase letters in the title. Not my fault, the it wouldn't do it any other way

    submitted by /u/helpimdumby
    [link] [comments]

    Another year, another character

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Ark on PC

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    My girlfriend and I are fans of survival games, the big one being 7 Days To Die, it was easy to set up, and the two of us had our own private game to survive together, didn't have to worry about other people causing grief. That said, we've played the game for a couple years off and on, and we're looking for a new "survival/crafting" game. Is Ark the style of game we can play together on our own private game? And would it be considered a survival crafting style of game?

    Edit** I want to thank everyone for the great feedback! We'll definitely look into playing Ark! thank you so much!!

    submitted by /u/Sluggo95
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Ice Wyvern Eggs still Broken?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Im on SP PS4 and I know this but existed during Halloween but it doesn't seem to be fixed even with a Dino wipe:

    WHY AREN'T ICE WYVERNS LAYING EGGS ON VALGUERO?!

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    [PC]New player looking for a couple people to play with

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:55 AM PST

    I've been playing single player for a couple weeks now to learn the game(still have loads to learn), but I think it'd be a lot more fun to work with one or two other people in a casual, PVE environment with a QoL mod or two. Ideally looking for someone in a similar situation. I'm not into the PVP aspect at all, but collaborating on builds, challenges etc seems like it'd be a lot more fun.

    I have the DLC's and I'm 31/M if that matters. Bonus points for discord users. Shoot me a message if that interests anyone! Cheers.

    submitted by /u/sryinex
    [link] [comments]

    TLC-replicator should consume shards

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:36 PM PST

    As the title indicates I think that tek replicator should power on with shards like the generator. Though it's easy enough to farm I still think the cost of element to run it is high.

    1 activation is 1% the cost of a whole rep and a decent percentage of anything you make in it, the cost just seems disproportionate to me! I don't think the cost to keep it running is bad, simply it's power on cost!

    submitted by /u/The_Beagle
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Hello, We are Looking for More people to Join a fresh start. On official pvp

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    We are a fresh tribe of 10 atm, we are growing and we all have around 2-3k hours. Me being 3kWe are also open to joining a bigger tribe that's has a competent leader who is older and transparent. No shade

    Add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alt_Might

    or on discord Alt_Might#5949

    Rules is everyones a pvper. No dedicated role for that.Be chill and be active! and respectful.More to be discussed.

    Anyways have a good day! Enjoy ark.

    submitted by /u/Merc_Nation
    [link] [comments]

    Rex Bps . HELP

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Funny how when I was beach bobbing I would find rex saddles and bps all the time. Now that I have a set lineage of Rexes and ready to face bosses , I don't ever run into one at all . Anyone have spot with some kind of consistency at all?

    submitted by /u/FossilFueledFilter
    [link] [comments]

    Rockarrot Location & Easy Equus Taming | ARK Valguero Tips

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Level 300 unassembled Enforcer in raptor clause?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    I was playing on a normal island server and got a level 300 unassembled Enforcer in a drop it seems very powerful for the server is this normal?

    submitted by /u/DylonDE
    [link] [comments]

    How do you rotate fence supports ?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    [PC Steam version, unofficial server but no mods at all, collision disabled]

    Hi, I must be really dumb because I can't figure how to rotate fence supports. I mean, how to cycle through the snap points.

    I try to put a straight line of stone fence supports but each time I put the second fence support, it snaps to the first one with a small angle, either on the left or on the right, but I can't manage to cycle through the positions in order to get a straight line.

    Is there a shotcut key for that ? E only flips the direction but doesn't rotate the support.

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    Win10 ARK and Cluster Questions

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:22 PM PST

    I have spent a number of hours trying to get a straight, and up to date answer to my issues. So I'm hoping to find more answers here.

    My girlfriend and I play Ark on console every so often. Once Play Anywhere was finally supported I set up an (unofficial) dedicated server from our spare computer, and we played from there. At this time, before clusters, "Upload Survivor Data" was still how we transfer between our private arks. We take a break, and when we come back this Cluster feature has been put in and completely ruins our ability to transfer between maps. So we take another hiatus. Bringing me to today.

    How can we disable this cluster system on our PC hosted Xbox severs? Or if there isn't a way to disable them, is it possible to set it up? If needed I do have 3 devices I can set up a dedicated server on (not including the devices we play on (5 in total)).

    submitted by /u/StarStranger
    [link] [comments]

    Making a SotF group!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:02 PM PST

    So I am really interested in trying out the survival of the fittest game (it's free on steam I think, or at least comes with Ark: survival evolved) it looks really cool and I've done a couple matches, but they were severely under populated (like the last match I did was only 4 people including me) so I was hoping to start up a discord of a bunch of other people who might also want to play together! Lmk! And if you're experienced with it please please message me so we can set up a good game!

    submitted by /u/ThndrFckMcPckpTrck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel