• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One The famous no texture storms of SE

    ARK on Xbox One The famous no texture storms of SE


    The famous no texture storms of SE

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Welcome to my cave

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Xp notes are fixed. Is reaper offspring xp fixed too?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:37 AM PST

    On a Quetzal hunt on rag. Will be my first time trying and solo to boot!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

    • Griffin ✅
    • Long neck rifle x2 ✅
    • ton of narcotics/darts ✅
    • spike walls ✅
    • 7 exceptional kibble ✅ (couldn't wait for more)
    • pocket Thylo for prime ✅
    • spare cryopod ✅

    Well im off to find me a high level Quetz

    submitted by /u/wooking0420
    [link] [comments]

    Having difficulty with Expert Mode through Nitrado. Could someone help?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Hey guys, I've decided to start hosting a server again after spending way too much time looking for a server and not finding anything that clicked with me. The last few times I've hosted a server, I learned that I can customize options more thoroughly by using Expert Mode and altering .ini files - but I was scared I would lose progress either in game or simply just my current settings, so I never did it.

    Now, however, it makes sense to dive into it since this is a fresh start and... it's not going as well as I thought it would.
    For starters, my game.ini file is completely empty. There isn't a single line of code in there. The other .ini file is fine, but I'm not seeing anything to alter things like server name, various multipliers, or... really, much of anything I need actually.

    I've tried reading a few guides, but they're just telling me to 'find this line of code' and that line doesn't exist in my files. Especially since my game.ini is completely blank.

    Can anyone help me figure this out? Or, perhaps know of some presets out there I can run with as a good jumping off point? I've tried looking for the latter but the results have been a bit confusing to be fair, so i'm hoping someone who has already been through this can maybe help me out.

    submitted by /u/ViridiusRDM
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find xbox private servers to join from windows 10

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    My brother hosts a nitrado server on xbox with cross play enabled but when I try to find the server through the browser on windows 10 nothing shows up, what should I do? To reiterate I'm on pc trying to join an xbox server through windows 10.

    submitted by /u/ConnorKirby
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make it crash less because it just happens to crash at the worst possible times (when dino agros on me, when taming dino, when under water, when on a flyer) and I'd like that not to happen

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I play on Pc and my friend plays on Xbox one. I live near the west servers, and he lives in East servers. When I try to join his nondedicated world, it says “join failed”. What can we do?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    When I went to visit him we were able to play just fine, but ever since I came back to the west servers it keeps saying "join failed."

    submitted by /u/ElaborateBoner
    [link] [comments]

    In the most recent patch they gave the Thylas a new ability!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Do pegos despawn

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I just got jumped by a group and they stole one of my cryo pods with a 150 carno i just tamed and all my kibble I killed a couple but none dropped my items I quickly looked for them but they disappeared is there any hope to find them somehow

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel