• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Rhino Breeding Intensifies..

    ARK on Xbox One Rhino Breeding Intensifies..


    Rhino Breeding Intensifies..

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Im starting to kinda not like the game.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    So ive been playing ark for quite a while now. Mostly singleplayer. I've had hours of fun taming, breeding, and all that. But the bugs and issues i keep running into kinda makes me not motivated to play anymore. The recent bug just destroyed all my buildings and moved my creatures to an obelisk, not to mention constant crashing. It's just starting to not be as fun anymore.

    submitted by /u/Drakenzelda151
    [link] [comments]

    Resource run!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Just going through the desert on rag and a wind storm happened, then this

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Anyone else having a problem with aim botters?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Playing on windows 10 version on xbox small tribes and the amount of aim botters is insane. We have groups of 2/3 on our server everyday and all you can pretty much do is sit at your base. 1k dura flak helm or tek is broken in seconds.

    Anyone else experiencing this BS? Meshing gets some what fixed now every ones using aim bot

    submitted by /u/Mod217
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Valguero

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    I found the ice wyvern trench but there no nests. Is this a bug or do I have to reset it? I'm on single player

    submitted by /u/ShadowKitty1012
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about transferring servers

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    I want to start transferring servers so I can go to the island to run caves for blueprints and do boss fights to get tekgrams, but most of the videos I find on how to are basically "Find an Obelisk or Supply Drop. This menu lets you upload dinos; this other menu lets you upload items. There, now you know everything about transferring servers". But I still have questions about the nuances of transferring, like "what's the deal with that timer that I see ticking on certain inventory items when I open a supply drop? It'll say things like 10 min 30 sec, but that cannot be how long the supply drop will last. Is that some sort of timer for how long I have to wait before uploading items?", "is there a cooldown timer on how frequently you can transfer from one server to another", (related to the second question) "do I have to be on a server for a certain amount of time before I can transfer off", "I can only transfer 20 dinos and 50 items. Let's say I have 25 dinos that I want to transfer. Can I cryo the extra 5 and transfer them like items?", "I've seen things that say any item in the dino's inventory will get left behind when you transfer. Does this include saddles that are equipped to the dino? And if I can transfer cryo'd dinos, and I can cryo them with a saddle equipped, will the saddle remain equipped when transferring the cryo, or will it be removed?", "I've seen things online that say there's up to a 33% chance that items will just disappear when transferring servers. Is that really the case? Is there anything I can do to lower this?", and more. Does anyone know of a good resource for learning about the nuances of traveling servers? I'm sure I could spend a several hours doing trial and error, but even with that, there may be insights that you guys have that I wouldn't even think to ask about. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Gameguy336
    [link] [comments]

    About Ragnarok bosses...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    My tribe and I have been playing Ark on and off for years, but have never gotten to the bosses, they always seemed just out of reach. This time when we came back, we had set our minds to reaching a boss fight.

    We are wanting to try Gamma Broodmother, and also Gamme Ragnarok. For Ragnarok, we have seen we should take rexes, but have also heard rhinos may be a good option. I was wondering if anyone could provide any insight on this?

    We are on official rate servers, though not the huge official cluster as we play on a cross ark.

    submitted by /u/AcaelusStarfire
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    OK so I wana get into breeding and I looked up good setting for breeding dinos but they always have high mature speeds wich end up making it so I cant imprint even once before they fully mature whats going on ? I tried many different suggestions but they all have this issue

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to keep titans forever

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    I have a singleplayer game and I wanted to keep my titans forever without using infinitestats, ik that the force feed thing only works for the titanosaur, so is there a way to just keep their food up instead of all their stats?

    submitted by /u/NapaSinitro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel