• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Good old days.official.old clip

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Second time it got stuck. First it was stuck at 1.71gb/2.26gb. Now this after the re install. Wft anyone else having a problem with ghos update

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Is there a way to load a previous save?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I lost all my saved data on my valguero world. Is there any way to get it back or do i just move on.

    submitted by /u/SamC243
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner to Kibble Success Story!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I recently started dabbling with making Kibble and using a cooking pot and boy does it make a difference when taming Dinos! I'm putting together a Dilo pack as I'm fairly low level (20 something) I'm amazed at the results I'm getting and how in some cases taming is instantaneous! To any fellow beginners out there if you're on the fence about kibble do it!! Yes you need breeding pairs to get a slow egg operation going which can be time consuming but boy is it worth it!

    submitted by /u/rkhulinator
    [link] [comments]

    I've seen that WildCard has tried to optimize the game and broke Extinction, but they also broke The Center.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Now to explain, idk if this is widespread but on my single player Center map, if I so much as log out and sign back in, I get this swooping sound and it says that I was killed in tribe log (at my own base.) Now this wouldn't be so irritating if my corpse was around, or even my dinos, but it all disappears completely. Also, after thinking about it for a bit there were no loot drops on my SP world. Is this what's happening with Extinction, I don't own that DLC, or similar at least?

    I know most people don't play The Center now, just thought I'd add to the discussion and was wondering if this was an isolated case of bugs.

    submitted by /u/B-the-Excellent
    [link] [comments]

    Soooo pretend I know nothing about ark.... because I don’t.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    My son is 9 and he's playing single player (PS4). He wants to force tame Dinos, fly, and in general just build without getting eaten. I tried to help him but the box at the top of the screen no longer pops up when I press L1+R1+X+triangle.

    Am I doing something wrong? Am I just not finding the correct answer on google? Options screen, 4 buttons, and it used to work but now it doesn't. Help a mom out pretty please?

    submitted by /u/Sooverwinter
    [link] [comments]

    SP Wyvern egg spawn

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Anybody else just not having eggs spawn on any map?

    submitted by /u/mtgray97
    [link] [comments]

    No eggs on Aberration

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    So is anyone having the same problem on aberration there is rock drakes there but no eggs, and the eggs normaly spawn very fast like first day if you go on creative you find one or two

    submitted by /u/flaurindo
    [link] [comments]

    My ark update froze what do I do?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    My ark updated to 74% exactly and has not moved ever since. I've tried pausing it and resuming it. I can download and update other things just not ark. Any fixes or will I need to uninstall and reinstall?

    submitted by /u/avengingcord269
    [link] [comments]

    Update?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    What was the 2 gig update for?

    submitted by /u/siccomode420
    [link] [comments]

    Server reset

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Anyone know when the ARKpocalypsye servers reset?? Played my first run half way through last time and had a lot of fun (even though I got wiped) and was wondering when servers reset so me and my friends can join the race.

    submitted by /u/Alternate9896
    [link] [comments]

    Best admin base spot on extinction?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I run a PvE server and since I have creative, I'd like to build a really nice base somewhere that's in a really cool spot. I'm fine building in the wastelands etc, anywhere really that's got a nice view is there any cool spots you guys know?

    submitted by /u/Logran46
    [link] [comments]

    Are supply drops bugged ?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Haven't seen a single one for days anyone else got this issue. I'm on ragnarok I seem them around before but they just stopped since last update

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel