• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Ark PS4 Noob question here

    Ark PS4 Noob question here


    Noob question here

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I've been playing solo for quite some time now, but have never transferred stuff across arks. I've transferred my character fine, but how do I transfer stuff? In an ob there are the three sections, tribute, Dino's and ark data. Does it go in ark data or tribute? I know noob question. Lol. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/arachnikon
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to transfer my Wyvern

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    As the title says. I have a small shack on multiple maps in a cluster. Went on valguero to transfer some of my Dino's I had after spending a day over there and everything transferred fine except my ice wyvern. I've transferred eggs over. Deinonychus. Items. But the only problem I seem to have is with this Wyvern. I went back to valguero from ragnarok, where my main base is, and I still cannot access him. I'm on an unofficial pc cluster and as far as I know there are no ways to contact anyone who owns the servers or runs them. They advertise for a website and a discord but nothing ever comes up for them. Anyone else having problems?

    submitted by /u/Assassinista13
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question but: how do I stop being destroyed by dinos

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I recently bought Ark, and everytime I play a Rex or a pack of dilos appear and instantly kill me.

    I just died 5 times in a row after being killed by a Raptor and trying to retrieve my items. How do I stop this?

    It's just so frustrating, not being able to progress much

    I'm playing singleplayer offline btw

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ViperSA124
    [link] [comments]

    Been gone, what's new

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I haven't played for almost a year. What's new in the game? Any big QOL improvements?

    submitted by /u/ComaBoner
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Wyvern Nests

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I know this issue has come up many times but mine is a little strange. I have no issue with wyvern nests and eggs of all other types spawning, however no ice nests are spawning on ragnarok.THERE IS a Ice Wyvern lvl 88 flying around and it's actually almost right next to the circle of trees nest spawn..Iv tried dragging it over the other locations yet still no nests spawning. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/The_firm_worm
    [link] [comments]

    Help if possible?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    I had this issue for about four weeks and I know other people that I've had this issue for about four weeks as well we try to join a server which in our case is Ragnarok 4 PS4 official legacy Pve But anytime we try to join we get into the server it loads up to create a new character page and instantly boots you out of the server you can keep trying to join but every time you join you do the exact same thing and we're just stuck in other servers I can transfer between most other servers it's like it's just one server for whatever reason it has happened before with another server but just randomly stopped so if anybody has a fix for this I would love to hear it I know it's not a connection issue as I have the best Internet right now that I have ever had in my life I've tried reinstalling the game But it never works and the only reason I say I know it's not my Internet is because I was on a really bad Internet before I came to the dorm and it's even just as bad here I get 86 download and it doesn't seem to matter. I contacted wildcard and anytime I ask them about this and submit a ticket they slap a solved label on my ticket and don't respond

    submitted by /u/Mckcracker
    [link] [comments]

    Modes creatures on console servers

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    So I was in a ragnarok pc server on my ps4 and when I entered the shop area I found a tamed creature that came out of a mod. so does this mean that i can find and or tame one myself in the server even if I am on ps4?

    submitted by /u/DRArmshortz
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo pod crashing

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    So i logged on today to play on my ps4 single player world i went to toss my best dino out of cryo pod and game crashed and every time now i try it crashes any body know a work around please help 😞

    submitted by /u/invirtedgamer
    [link] [comments]

    what would i need or should have to start breeding

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:22 AM PST

    i want to breeding and i want to start with argys. i have two argys right now, one i've been using for awhile now and has alot of points in him and another i just tamed. is there anything i should know and should have before i start? Should get couple of fresh high level ones and use those or use the 2 i have?

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    Hot bar Button Order

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Did the hot bar button order change? I feel like circle used to be on the far right. Can you change the button order?

    submitted by /u/SaltineFiend
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel