• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Ark PS4 Ps5

    Ark PS4 Ps5


    Ps5

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    So I heared that the new ps5 is coming and I wanted to know if ark is going to be in this console.

    submitted by /u/DRArmshortz
    [link] [comments]

    How can I disable certain Dinos from spawning?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:26 AM PST

    I'm trying to figure out how to get certain Dinos from spawning on my server. I can't find an option anywhere. I am not hosting from Nitrado, but from a second ps4.

    submitted by /u/Dazd95
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a gasbag for sale?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Looking for a gasbag on PS4, looking to trade poly or ingot for it, or anything else you may need

    submitted by /u/Rage1073
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper king mutations

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Does anyone know if you can get an event colored baby from a queen that has been spawned in with the command if the server has the event on?

    submitted by /u/R8DRNATION47
    [link] [comments]

    My dino in ark. He's glow in the dark. Thought it would be cool if I drew/ painted him. "Twilight." 14 x 17 multi media

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel