• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One So, this is a thing and I love it so much!

    ARK on Xbox One So, this is a thing and I love it so much!


    So, this is a thing and I love it so much!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Loving the new map so far it’s so smooth

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Perfect place for an Ark Base

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Quick Question - Genesis

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:13 AM PST

    After buying the new genesis map and playing it for a bit, I started to wonder what items and creatures from the older dlc'S are in the map? especially since I never played any of the older dlcs Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/teRuffians
    [link] [comments]

    Player dedicated missing

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Any word from wildcard about the missing option to host a dedicated server on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/kludgeO
    [link] [comments]

    A few more Genesis Tips:

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Fortitude multiplier, singleplayer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Do any of you who play singleplayer or unofficial etc change the setting to boost how much fortitude goes up each level?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    So i brought a 750% crossbow to genesis and it hits for 37 damage. is this a bug or is it ment to suck now?

    submitted by /u/Smertle-turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How to Tame Megachelon (UPDATE)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    How do I get off Genesis?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    I tried looking for a way to upload my character so I can get off genesis. Im just not a fan of the way they split up the biomes and walled everything off. Ready to go back to Valguero. Was hoping it was a big open map like the previous arks, disappointed in how they did the map and now I want off, anyone know how to transfer off this map?

    submitted by /u/Fenrir009
    [link] [comments]

    Random ARK Photography #7

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    So I had a well established base in a crystal cave in the cliff region of the SW on ragnarok. All my dinos and a good chunk of my wall/other defenses just got completed wiped by a few wyverns. At this point should I try to rebuild or move my base elsewhere? If I move any suggestions on where?

    submitted by /u/idkmananym
    [link] [comments]

    Teleport issues

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Nitrado xbox one server everytime i teleport with other dinos in area they teleport but i cannot ride them they are glitched out anyone else getting this? Only fix was to teleport away and back again

    submitted by /u/Shotzee420
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero wyverns

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    The nest are finally spawning and so are the fire wyverns so thank you who ever at wildcard decided to fix this

    submitted by /u/random_ass_nme
    [link] [comments]

    Races are basically unbeatable in the beta and alpha stages

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I've been playing around with the water races on my local server lately. But I've realised that even with the xbox one x when you go into one of the harder races that the game CPU simply cannot keep up with the speeds at which my manta swims, it's those essential speed boost halos that completely bog down the system to 3 to 4 fps. Its extremely difficult to navigate a coral reef obstacle course going 150 mph when you're running 3 to 4 fps and you end up wasting more time. Has anyone else felt the lag of the speed boosts in the water races ?

    submitted by /u/Sherpa_Carries
    [link] [comments]

    Is the bogg (swamp) multiple tiers ??

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    So I was looking for a turtle walked in a straight line found one after taming one I decided to go back to base I walked back even recognized some landmarks but never found my base I slowly circled the landmarks I know but I can't find it so finally went to creative and left my turtle behind while I looked for my house now I cant find either I come the while map multiple times and I can't find either and i cant even recognize any areas anymore is the map multiple levels or did I somehow get teleported to a different swamp ?

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve not played in sometime however I have a question.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I never uninstalled it because if I wanted to play again, I knew I didn't want to redownload 120gb. However this week with new content coming, it seems like 3-4 times this week there has been an 8-12gb update on top of the 55gb update. What is going on with the game? It feels like every time I boot up my xbox there's another ark update downloading in the background.

    submitted by /u/hsdad
    [link] [comments]

    Problem loading servers?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    So im trying to get on to a sever on primitive plus. However the sever list is coming up with 0 servers on all sever types. Is an one else experiencing this or is my game fucked in some way?

    submitted by /u/Hattrick44
    [link] [comments]

    Magmasaur controls?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Having trouble doing the radial fireball attack, anyone able to help?

    submitted by /u/birby-birb
    [link] [comments]

    Max level Dino settings

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    We have our own private server and I'm wondering if anyone knows what settings we need put in to do 450 max level Dino's and 570 Wyverns and drakes? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Gambit-67
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with Play Anywhere?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I bought Genesis season pass on Xbox one. Downloaded, installed, huge update. Works fine.

    Hop over to pc, reinstall ark, goes through smooth, no visible update but the game launches. No wildcard splash logo, and it goes straight to the basic main menu with the vanilla "A" not scorched or abb or ex. Tiny picture of a bay ferox in the corner shuttling me to the store. Ok. Assume Genesis at least registers.

    Here's the problem: in the Microsoft store it keeps saying 1) that there are two version of the season pass, one specifically for desktop, and the one I put presusumably on my Xbox. Ark JUST installed fine, but Genesis install keeps "encountering an error, couldn't install, will retry shortly" and nothing ever breaks this dysfunctional cycle of retries. I know I have enough space, I know it's all on the same drive.

    2) I have the option in the main menu to join single player games or host, but JOIN ARK is not clickable. When I go to start single player, Genesis is listed as a usable map. Haven't tried to actually load it, but what's going on here?

    Why can't I join servers? Did I not download it correctly? Is play anywhere broken? Do I need separate copies? What specific version # should I be on? Is this a proboem on my end where I'm doing something wrong? Wildcards fault? Known issue?

    Help :(

    girlfriend wants the tv and I need an alternative. (Alternative screen, not dif gf lol.)

    submitted by /u/GaryJarcya
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis question

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    So let me get this straight: The only way to switch between biomes is to teleport?

    Not that the teleport even works properly. Half the time it crashes my server or takes me to the wrong biome. Im not the only one with this problem, either- the people in my server were having he same problems. I guess this still could've still been a cool mechanic, if it wasn't mandatory.

    submitted by /u/Slither-In
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel