• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 Did the genesis update fix the crash on ragnarok? Haven’t seen anyone say it has and I heard the fix was coming through this update.

    Ark PS4 Did the genesis update fix the crash on ragnarok? Haven’t seen anyone say it has and I heard the fix was coming through this update.


    Did the genesis update fix the crash on ragnarok? Haven’t seen anyone say it has and I heard the fix was coming through this update.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Hexagon Shop

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Whistle big when holding Circle.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Anyone else having an issue when you hold circle it will Whistle for the dino youre looking at to follow as it brings up the command wheel. It started 2 days ago I assume with the recent update.

    submitted by /u/Thejanitor86
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring out of Genesis

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Hello fellow survivers,

    Does anyone know how to transfer back to another map from Genesis? Let's say I'm on the Big Biom is there a way to get back to say The Center or Ragnarok from there?

    submitted by /u/pupetmastr1000
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    It won't let me in to the new map can anyone tell me what to do

    submitted by /u/watevr55
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis sucks!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Totally a pve map not a pvp

    submitted by /u/LoveMeeeee10
    [link] [comments]

    ITS LIVE!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:27 PM PST

    GET DOWNLOADING FELLAS

    submitted by /u/Ethxn02
    [link] [comments]

    How to leave genesis servers

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:40 AM PST

    You can transfer out via mission terminals just search the closest one via the menu.

    submitted by /u/Alex_j300
    [link] [comments]

    Are servers highly populated for PS4(base game maps)?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    Can you shareplay new Genesis DLC? I’m not that familiar with this stuff. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:34 AM PST

    How to Travel

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    when official back

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    So breedable tek giga's are a thing.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Whistle Bug

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Is this a bug or a feature that pressing and holding circle automatically whistles to follow one? Like I can't poop facing a Dino.

    submitted by /u/SaltineFiend
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Base Locations Bog

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Hi y'all

    Anyone already got some good general base locations for Genesis specifically in the Bog ??

    I know it's still really early but What the heck right...

    Cheerio

    submitted by /u/Marcthebruh
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Quality Picture : Tek Trike

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I finished the update and purchased the season pass, but I get this error when trying to play. Any one got a fix?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    The new engrams don't exist

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Maybe I'm not playing right or something but when I go to the genesis tab engrams none of the are there plus all the other dlc engrams are locked to their map even though the materials are available. Is this a glitch or am I being stupid

    submitted by /u/Nick51502
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way I could bypass the flyer nerf using commands?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I know that there are mods on PC which allow you to level up flyers' speed, but I was wondering if I could increase my flyers speed using commands on PS4.

    Edit: I'm on singleplayer.

    submitted by /u/ViperSA124
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis bug

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    I can't join any servers I can't even play single player every time I try to join anything it says dlc not installed even tho I installed the 4hour long update and have checked for updates but nothing so if anybody know anything or can help me please do

    submitted by /u/CaterPuffle
    [link] [comments]

    Pic taken from psn app. Why can I not download this to my ps4? The season pass works but the map doesnt.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Unable to start player dedicated genesis

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    The option to start player dedicated disappears when i click on genesis. Also extiction is gone as well...

    submitted by /u/ScrubCasual
    [link] [comments]

    Delayed for another few hours.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Seriously what kind of fixing can they expect to do by this point?

    submitted by /u/Slippinghalo42
    [link] [comments]

    Old UI?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    So, I updated my copy of ARK, only for the change to be less than welcomed. I HATE this new UI. It's physically painful to look at, the controls are so much more janky and uncooperative, and I want to chnage it back to the 2016 UI. Is there any way I can, or do I have to give up playing in disgust?

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel