• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I wish they’d leave me alone

    ARK on Xbox One I wish they’d leave me alone


    I wish they’d leave me alone

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    My first look playing genesis

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Random ARK Photography #5

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    What does this cross circle in the upper right hand of the oil square mean?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:58 AM PST

    NSFW

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Update for Xbox started reset Xbox

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    The required DLC had not been installed yet.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:44 AM PST

    Is there any fix too this, I was really hyped for genesis just for it to not work :/

    submitted by /u/K9Kat7
    [link] [comments]

    New map

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Just got the new DLC wondered if anyone had a server that's round 5-10X boosted I could join

    submitted by /u/Cherry_Merlot
    [link] [comments]

    Why are all the maps updating dose this have something to do with genisis?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Magmasaur appears to be tamed by EGG raising like Wyverns/Drakes

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Can't load into official ragnarok servers.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    I only operate on ragnarok, so I haven't tried loading anything else. I'm not getting the could not retrieve address crap. It just says joining session...

    submitted by /u/DARKxASSASSIN29
    [link] [comments]

    Looking through my captures and came across this beauty I took of my buddies first Griffin.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Windows 10 update.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:03 PM PST

    Does anyone know when the update will be available on the Windows 10 store?

    submitted by /u/sir_TopHat_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    flying mounts disabled

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:15 PM PST

    playing the new genesis map, tamed an X-Argentavis & equipped the saddle, but I'm unable to mount it. anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/officialzachj
    [link] [comments]

    Could not retrieve address

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    It's back

    submitted by /u/N0fuks3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    Can we download Genesis before it comes out?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    I am just wondering that if I buy the pass now if I can download the map to start playing when it launches.

    submitted by /u/Mk1996
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for a new small tribe to succeed in Ark with the established tribes? Came back after a few years and the game seems even more difficult than before.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Is there a way to remove character presets? Also is there a way to save characters after they’ve been created?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Self explanatory question in title

    submitted by /u/BlueNight973
    [link] [comments]

    Why do pegomastax keep dying halfway through taming?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    My boats are better

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Issue with caves and artifacts on a Dedicated server.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Foreword: I have 2 xbox ones, a standard and an X. The standard runs a DEDICATED (as opposed to a non-dedicated player session) server for me and a few friends. I play on the X. We ran the Island, got all artifacts, Alpha bosses and alpha ascension, did the Alpha manticore on SE. We are now o Ragnarok.

    I am, as of typing this, inside the life's labyrinth cave, in the oasis. The boss refuses to spawn, as does the artifacts. I had the same issue inside the carnivorous caverns. No artifacts spawns. I dont want to have to spawn the artifacts in with admin commands. Does anyone know of a fix?

    Ps: Google has been useless. All post are 2-4 years old and about non-dedicated player sessions.

    submitted by /u/seraphicarcher
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis question

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Will nitrado get genesis at 4pst when it drops. If not how soon should it be coming

    submitted by /u/Beamstalk44
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis release

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Has genesis been released yet I know its comes out to do but my ark isn't updating/not showing that genesis is up for purchase

    submitted by /u/random_ass_nme
    [link] [comments]

    For the guy with the crazy Tek walls motorboat, mine Is even beter (official pvp)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Ragnarok Wyvern Valley is....empty

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    So I'm playing solo on Ragnarok and wanted to grab a wyvern, but when I go to the area with the nests (I call it Wyvern Valley) it's completely void of life. No wyverns, eggs, arthroplueras, nothing. Is something wrong with my world or do I just need to wild dino wipe?

    submitted by /u/Gryphonos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel