• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Does anyone know how to fix it not letting me pick up blood stalker eggs (I already restarted my game and console)

    ARK on Xbox One Does anyone know how to fix it not letting me pick up blood stalker eggs (I already restarted my game and console)


    Does anyone know how to fix it not letting me pick up blood stalker eggs (I already restarted my game and console)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Not a great designer but just happy how my base turned out (Genesis)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Ark nitrado server

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    If I wanted to start my own Ark nitrado cluster, would I have to pay separately for each map on the cluster?

    submitted by /u/GeneralShriv
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to use a detox on Xbox

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    For some reason I can't feed the detox element on console, if anyone knows how I'd greatly appreciate it if they could share

    submitted by /u/BioFormers
    [link] [comments]

    How TF are u supposed to steal a magmasaur egg if the game isn’t even competent and being stable when in the cave?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Tried getting a magmasaur egg for first time today using a bloodstalker. Didn't expect it to be easy but not because I get about 2 frames inside of the damn cave. How the hell am I supposed to steal a magmasaur egg if I get about 2 frames? Is there any settings to reduce the graphics to make he game actually playable and make it actually possible to steal an egg without dying? A side note is what makes this even harder is the bloodstalker has glitch where it's webs don't disappear after swinging so I can't tell if I'm still webbed or not as they don't disappear

    submitted by /u/Bernardo20silva
    [link] [comments]

    Ooooooof

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Transfer issues?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I've never really had issues transferring but for some reason I now can't transfer. I've tried every ob I can and also drops. It's on pvp official servers.

    submitted by /u/furball765
    [link] [comments]

    Any fix for officials not showing up? A week ago it wasn't a problem.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Anything for tracking pre/post tame stats?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I've read dododex is only good for pre. What are you guys using for breeding on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/SageAdviceforYou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel