• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved The phiomia you first tamed and never gave up on

    ARK: Survival Evolved The phiomia you first tamed and never gave up on


    The phiomia you first tamed and never gave up on

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Game has been doing this everywhere since yesterday on Xbox X. Anyway to fix or did they break something again?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Undocumented Patch Note: Ferox Can No Longer Breed.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but Ferox breeding seems to be completely disabled at the moment.

    Before you try saying "ACKSHUALLY YOU NEED TO HAVE THEM AT FULL MUTATE BLABLABAlsblA" I'm in Generation 5 and fully understand the process. This isn't that. Fully addicted females currently do not gain a mating progress bar when paired and mating with a male.

    Possibly a troll-y way to disable breeding while they try to fix the imprint thing? Pretty lame if so. Even if it's bugged, they're still fun to breed. We can still get color mutations and other stuff. I hope they fix them in the meantime =/

    https://imgur.com/a/dY4SyCQ

    UPDATE: I've been told they DO actually breed, there is just NO Mating Bar and NO Maturation Bar and you basically have to set the correct 10ish hour timer and trust it. I've been told the babies WILL pop out, you're just praying to god you get the timing right o_O

    submitted by /u/daymeeuhn
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to load Bases while spawing ( partially loaded Bases and HostConnectionTimeout)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    hi guys!

    (yes this is my first reddit post "hooray everybody")

    im posting here now, because im kinda starting to get deperate & running out of ideas, what to do or what even could be the reason for it!

    since thursday im unable to join any server with a base at the login point ( no matter if its my own or someone elses)

    the base will only partially load in, then it stops & after some seconds/minuts im out of the server with "Host Connection Timeout".....

    so far i have tryed ( without effect):

    - running the game in high / low /mixed settings

    - verifying the files

    - redownloaded/installed ark on a new SSD

    - updated all my pc's drivers even mainboard & such

    - first restarted, then resetted & updated my routers software

    - bugreports/official forum posts getting ignored/no response so far!

    - tryed 2 accounds over 4 servers, all the same

    ARK ran fine for over half a year so far on this pc without any problems whatsoever!

    All other games & programs still run like nothing is wrong!

    when i have the taskmanager running its obvious that i just dont get anything send after the first"databurst" from the server, but why they would just stop sending me stuff, or why i should stop receiving data, is just beyond me at this point!

    System specs:

    Ryzen 3600

    16GB 3200 DDR4

    GTX1060

    2ssd's (win10pro & gaming)& 1 hdd for storage

    at this point, any suggestions on what might be the reason (or ofcourse how to fix it) are much appreciated!

    would be such a shame to loose everything build & bred over the last 2.5 years to a stupid bug like this!

    Peace

    mho

    submitted by /u/Fnordisch
    [link] [comments]

    Hln glowing green creates lags/drops my framerate.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    My game runs smoothly at all times, i get the lagspike on teleports and such but whenever that little robot is glowing green it lags me alot.. i dont have exact fps but if im guessing i go from 80 to 20 fps and the game feels sluggish.

    AS SOON as hln stops glowing and blinking green, the game resumes to normal fps.

    anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Bronyard
    [link] [comments]

    Teleport Locations Changed?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I didn't see it in the patch notes but I noticed two teleport locations have changed. I now appear a short distance away from Lunar N and can't get to bog N at all (instead always end up at NE).

    I have a base built at (but not blocking) these locations but now end up far away from them which when on foot in the bog is a bad thing.

    Has anybody else noticed this change or is only my server?

    submitted by /u/Razoul05
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis creature issue

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Okay so I started playing genesis about roughly a week ago and now I have a base and everything but I have a problem with the wild spawns. Usually you can just place a foundation down or something along those lines to stop wild creatures from spawning but I don't think it works for me, now this may just be because I don't have the right settings on but I don't really know cause I've never had something like this happen on any of the other maps and I've played with the same settings on those maps. I only really made this post cause I don't like the fact that I can lose my tames because of the way the game works and yeah, if you have a solution or any tips the please leave a comment below and that's all

    submitted by /u/ehhh-idrk-tbh
    [link] [comments]

    New Ark with a Q about mods

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    My friends and I have all recently started playing Ark on our own server, are are in love with the game.

    That said, we are 100% fed up with two dino's. The giant whale that keeps destroying our boats, and the bird that steals from us. Is there a mod that lets us turn off specific dinosaurs?

    submitted by /u/awesomecubed
    [link] [comments]

    Magmasaur Breeding Worth? What is the BEST stat to use?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    As the title says, are breeding these things worth it? I am hoping to do the Gamma Controller, are Magmasaurs worth investing time into. I have a BP for a saddle for them with 300 armor as well.

    submitted by /u/DoctorDares
    [link] [comments]

    Mindwipes are not fixed.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Now the timer is permanently 1 day.

    submitted by /u/nickathom3
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Ascension Time!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    (PC) Bluescreen when i launch ark

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    • I launck ark normally using Play Ark Survival Evolved
    • it blue screens my computer forcing me to restart saying something like (Kernel Security Check Failure)
    • almost like 1 out of 3 times i come back i have to reinstall the game
    • i can only play on the No Battleye version of the game.

    I have no idea why its doing this or what to do to fix it. Ive looked for similar problems but to no avail can i find the right solution. Please help.

    submitted by /u/godzillaboii
    [link] [comments]

    How do i transfer my survivor out of aberration in singleplayer ?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    ive been going to the other maps for the blueprints and transferring out but the drops im going to in aberration dont have the transfer option

    any help would be appreciated cheers

    edit: cheers for the help and comments lads

    submitted by /u/FunkyCal08
    [link] [comments]

    Manticore Armor in VRChat

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Boss difficulty

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I'm trying to test out ways of soloing certain bosses but am unsure if they are the same difficulty as official servers. The overseer for one seemed far weaker when done on SP. If they are weaker, is there any way of making SP bosses the same difficulty as official bosses?

    submitted by /u/grimlovesbans
    [link] [comments]

    PSA HLNA bugged Avoid Quitting Missions

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I was doing the "Mound over matter" mission and had to quit towards the end. I didn't realize HLNA was gone for a bit but when I did I found her still doing the scan animation (which she wasn't doing at the time I quit) re-logged she has appeared but is locked to my left shoulder completely. Restarted same thing. So either

    *Quitting makes her vanish

    *Scan type missions can get her hung up

    *Or a combination of both

    Just wanted to let people know because now my ass stuck in the artic.

    submitted by /u/rebellion_ap
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot use Mining Drill while riding Bloodstalker after patch...bug?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Being able to use the Mining Drill while riding the Bloodstalker has been a gamechanger for me and my wife. Quickly webslinging from node to node and loading it into the spiders rather high weight capacity has outdone every other gathering method for us purely because of the mobility and versatility of being able to gather almost every resource in this way, which is why i could kind of understand if this mechanic was removed, but I'm REALLY hoping it's a mistake?

    submitted by /u/Danamemaker
    [link] [comments]

    Mining Drill and Element Veins

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Just completed an Element Vein on Extinction and went to use a mining drill, started it up but wasn't affecting any of the Element Vein nodes what so ever. I heard it was supposed to work on Element Veins but it doesn't and wondering if it was intended not to work, or if an update broke it?

    submitted by /u/DazzaX
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone successfully bred Ferox yet?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    So we captured a bunch of Ferox but when we go to try and breed then the addiction on the females drops stupidly fast, and the tame doesn't complete. What gives? Anyone know how to do it successfully?

    submitted by /u/Darkchyylde
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel