• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My Massive PvE base part 2

    ARK on Xbox One My Massive PvE base part 2


    My Massive PvE base part 2

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Does this achievement update with every dino added to the game? Or is this just for the island dinos on day one of release?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Update out

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    A 15gb base game update along with all dlc is out. Just letting my fellow 10mb download speed brethren know so you can download it all tonight like me.

    submitted by /u/HalonS78
    [link] [comments]

    Here is the graph that I created for my massive base part 1.5, btw the whole thing is 40x56

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Every time I start crafting in my chem bench’s my frames go so low it’s almost unplayable, anybody else have this problem and and advice!?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Help!! Xb1

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    I need help taming a wyvern on Ragnarok I got a bird for you just need another person

    submitted by /u/Pandrew19
    [link] [comments]

    Disable Friendly Fire

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Anyone know where the setting is for this?

    submitted by /u/elbritt2003
    [link] [comments]

    Are Unofficial PC servers not showing for anyone

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I just updated ark and now literally no servers are showing on the unofficial pc server list. It's not even showing "no sessions found" it just searches and then shows nothing. Wondering if everyone or anyone else is sharing this problem?

    submitted by /u/Clumbum
    [link] [comments]

    Is 2P hotseat still annoying?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys, old player, but new to the sub. I used to play this game with my wife, but we got annoyed with the leashing issues and crashes when crossing into a new biome. Are these things still an issue, for have they fixed the problems that cause constant headaches?

    We love the game and really wanna get back into it, but I don't really wanna waste my time if the new content is going to be as buggy as aberration and extinction.

    submitted by /u/OvenproofRhino
    [link] [comments]

    Continuous disconnects PSA

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Yesterday I was having continuous disconnects from an official PvE server for about an hour or more, and I was about to rage before I put things in perspective (Corona). I was able to seemingly fix this issue by running a hard reset, and unplugging the power cord on my Xbox for at least 30 seconds to clear the cache.

    submitted by /u/Ramm94
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer creatures to genisis

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Hello, i was wondering to transfer creatures from Scorched earth to genisis, thanks

    submitted by /u/jebbu221
    [link] [comments]

    Have blood stalkers taming been made easier?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    On the ark gamepedia wiki it only shows patch notes from like a month ago. So have they updated the bloodstalkers yet?

    submitted by /u/Aidozer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel