• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Ark PS4 A Bridge too far, anyone any tips for speeding up bridge building. The thing took me that long to build I lost track of what my reason even was for building it

    Ark PS4 A Bridge too far, anyone any tips for speeding up bridge building. The thing took me that long to build I lost track of what my reason even was for building it


    A Bridge too far, anyone any tips for speeding up bridge building. The thing took me that long to build I lost track of what my reason even was for building it

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Coalition for helping each otger

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I had an idea , why dont we all Reddit official servers players make a PSN or discord chat through which we can tell others 2 try go and raid the people who disturbs them , we all win , the raider gets loot and the one who asked the raider 2 raid a base has a rat-free server Idk if i wrote it clearly enough and easy 2 understand

    submitted by /u/VIVAESPANAYFRANCO
    [link] [comments]

    Character sliders not working

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I move em but nothing changes. All I can change is colors. Same with random. The sliders are randomized but the character doesnt change.

    Problem is in primitive plus

    submitted by /u/Tripgnosis
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved Genesis - Building A House

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Can you fly in creative?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I tried every button, double tap X multiple times but when I'm in creative I can't fly... Is it possible to fly on the Playstation version?

    submitted by /u/DxDfan69
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Servers?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Looking for small tribe PvP servers, reasonably fresh.

    submitted by /u/saltyypeanutss
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok vs Center

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    My brother and I are getting ready to move servers to either Ragnarok or the center. What are the known issues with each map? We don't want to have happen to us like with Extinction and finding out the osd don't work after moving there.

    submitted by /u/dadrifter_86
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Is It okay to kill wyverns? Or Is It a problem for eggs? I play on single player..

    submitted by /u/Dinodino12345
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory Glitch on Upload?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I have no timer on upload, and go to upload. Character uploads, and then I download my character to the new server. When I spawn I check my inventory and nothing is there.

    I have had this happen twice within the last week. I have been back well within the 24hr timer. I have been playing ark for years, and maybe this has happened once before.

    Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/neffspanz
    [link] [comments]

    Constantly timing out at Ragnarok GPortal

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    So I am all alone on my server today and I am constantly getting timed out even if I am just standing there. Not doing anything out of the ordinary. Just raising some rexes while I read a book. Happens on my PS4 and PS4 Pro.
    After I crash, I cannot rejoin right away. Usually have to wait 1-3 minutes or reboot the game. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/SeibaAlter
    [link] [comments]

    Command

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are playing together on his map. Is It possible for him to make me admin so i am able to use commands?

    submitted by /u/Dinodino12345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel