• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Wholesome bob

    ARK on Xbox One Wholesome bob


    Wholesome bob

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Genesis noob

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I've played ark for a quite a while on Xbox and a few months on mobile I have the old season pass so have the first 3 dlc and have just brought genesis so does anyone have any tips or tames I should get from the other dlc to get and take over with me ??

    submitted by /u/Sarah051281
    [link] [comments]

    Magmasaur tek

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Oh genesis

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    First Thyla tame on official pvp. We were waiting till we had exceptional kibble so we could breed them for artifact caves. Very fun.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Xbox commands for Xbox one March 2020

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I'm on single player xbox one. Not playing on a server. I start the game and I click on "HOST/LOCAL > THE ISLAND > PLAY SINGLE PLAYER." I've tried every combinations known to man but still cannot get "giveitemnum x x x x" to work. I've tried to capitalize every words, I've used lower/upper case.

    I can load a fresh game, open up the cheat bar and simply type "fly, walk" without problems. But when I type "giveitemnum, GiveItemNum, GFI Metal, followed by the numbers it doesn't get inputted.

    What am I doing wrong here?!

    submitted by /u/vvtra
    [link] [comments]

    How good is an Xbox One dedicated server?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of starting an Ark server for a few friends and I and was wondering how good a server ran from an Xbox is compared to a PC. My friend usually runs a server from his PC but he started having problems and I wanted to try hosting one myself. Are Xbox run servers reliable? How many people can be on one before it starts to have noticeable trouble? I have it installed on my PC but I use it too much to dedicate it to Ark.

    submitted by /u/Denovation
    [link] [comments]

    Defending against bloodstalker tips?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    We're a small tribe of 3 that has been defending against a tribe of 6. We don't have genesis downloaded but theyre hitting us with bloodstalkers and using those whales. They've been trying to offline raid us but luckily one of our guys has weird hours.

    Just wondering if anyone has any tips for dealing with those guys? Tried to dive bomb from griffin but they just knocked me off everytime.

    submitted by /u/granny_gumjobs
    [link] [comments]

    Loading up a painting causes me to lose connection to the nitrado server i'm on is there anyway to fix it?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Title. I finally figured out that you can set up custom paintings on the game, and so i was going to put up a few gundam or star wars paintings or something, and they worked perfectly fine on my singleplayer server, but on the nitrado server I go on, it just keeps kicking me in the middle of the painting and then when i come back in it's just halfway done.

    So...I was hoping there was a way to get it to work, and that I didn't just spend 90 bucks on a harddrive to fit the windows 10 version of the game onto my laptop, just for it not to work.

    submitted by /u/Grifasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    ps4 nitrado question

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    very short question do i need a pc to actually run a ps4 server?

    submitted by /u/Ta25nk660
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t played since they first released Aberration, I need a quick update with all these new maps

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    What has change and what is new??

    I'd appreciate the help, the learning curve is always crazy on Ark.

    submitted by /u/JayBird9540
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a trading post subreddit or place where i can look to make trades on xb1?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Saw it was banned to make offers to buy things but im just looking for good trading sources.

    submitted by /u/IhateUbisoftSoMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Being attacked at night on my raft.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, fairly new to Ark so bear with me. Playing on Valguero, level 22, made myself a house on top my raft(like two pillars high) and decided to explore to find a nice place to set up shop.

    Come night time I decided to sleep in my raft while it was out on the water since nothing attacked me while I was moving around during the day and it seemed safe. I was towards the right side of the lake in the middle where it bottle necks. After a little bit my raft gets attacked by something(not the raft itself but the base and pillars).

    I couldn't see what it was and it only stopped once I got to shore. What could it have been? Couldn't imagine it was a Spinosaur since I'd be able to see it or a Saco since i went to the same spot during the day and nothing attacked me then.

    submitted by /u/wicksy69ing
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Randoms

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    So I haven't really played that much Ark, but my friend and I recently started playing on The Island on a PvE non-dedicated server. For the first few days no problems or anything, but then random people started joining my game. Yesterday while taming a rex in the redwoods there was 5 randoms in my lobby. I tried ignoring them but my game starts lagging and they kept getting attacked and bringing the creatures back towards the rex. Then I tried to restart the game on a private match and it wouldn't let my friend join. So how can I make it a private match that my friend can join but randoms cant?

    submitted by /u/IamBatman42420
    [link] [comments]

    how the fuck do i rotate my character during character creation

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel