• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Things only ark players say. Aaaaaand go!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Dont move and might not see us!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    The struggle is real

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    After the 6th consecutive day of a raided base, I gave up.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hesperornis and some other genesis research

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    • Hesperornis are not bugged, the fish are. The issue seems to be the decay timer. In The Island, when you kill a fish it has a 30m decay timer.

    • Naturally spawned coelacanth and sabertooth salmon have a 2m decay timer in Genesis which is even less in official servers and wont give you the 'Feed fish' option.

    • However, if you spawn a wild coel via console it gets the normal 30m timer and you can use that.

    • Hesperornis are tamed exactly the way Otters are. You need to drag a fish and a yellow text should appear and you need to press 'E'. I've seen some people confused with this. If the text doesn't appear then you can't tame it.

    • If you have an Ichthyornis, you can use the 'hunt and retrieve' mode to get a special glowing fish that gives more effectivenes when taming. However, this doesn't fix the genesis bugged fish and still won't let you tame Hesperornis.

    • Otters don't seem to be affected by this.

    • If you use 'Attack this target' on a hesperornis some creatures will ignore the command. You can get the creatures to aggro the Hesperornis by letting it attack you.

    • To enable corpse harvesting on a Moschops, you need to enable Victim Item Collection, disable follow and Stance must be on anything but Passive. Wandering doesn't matter. You don't get extra resources if you are mounting it. They don't aggro on Hesperornis corpses.

    • You can get crazy amounts of poly if you get Moschops to harvest Karkinos corpses.

    • There is Kairuku spawns on 70 20 in SP, they spawn on top of the frozen lake and are insanely rare. Haven't seen any in official yet though.

    EDIT:

    Just tamed a penguin in Official PVE: https://gyazo.com/2b6234ebd8250a78d35322aa08b5fa32

    submitted by /u/Destriabbo
    [link] [comments]

    Need Literally Any Boss (Smalls PC)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Me and the bois are on genesis, but the only way to unlock tek rep on there is to beat the final boss (which is hard af) despite the fact u can get teleporter and forcefield from moeder, she doesnt give the tek rep. so if someone could give us a few seats in literally any boss that would be great Dm me on discord Box#2569

    submitted by /u/SomeGayBox
    [link] [comments]

    Issue saving SP settings PS4

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Is the issue with the SP settings not saving resolved on PS4? Couldn't find it in the patch notes.

    submitted by /u/PM_Me_The_Bacon
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis, what Biome for my buddy and I? We are both on the newer side

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Question is in the title. Tips are welcomed :)

    submitted by /u/GunsouI
    [link] [comments]

    First time doing the lava cave, all went smooth until this happened, needless to say my bpm after this was like 500

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Skiff bp mission reward?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Anyone know if graded bps for the skiff are available.

    submitted by /u/NecroticCarnage
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for island

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hi, I want to know if there is any mod that add any (or all of possible) DLC's dinos to the island map

    submitted by /u/aicer0
    [link] [comments]

    The story of a Sarco, And how Ark purposefully tries to kill me.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So, who wants to hear a story? TLDR at the bottom. I'm on mobile.

    I play on an un-official PvE server with 2 friends. One day in ark on the isle, I'm wandering my base when I spot a sarco nearby,. I had been trying to get on for a while. I live by the bay down to the south-east. For some reason rex's haven't spawned there, which is good for me. I go and knock out the sarco, and it seems at that moment the game realized where I was wasn't deadly enough, so it spawned 4 therinzinosaurs, 5-6 mid level raptors and a level 55 alpha raptor. I got a friend to kill the alpha, and I baited the closest therinzinosaurs away from the croc, and tamed it. Unfortunately my Pteranadon flew to close to the alpha and was killed. So I needed to get the saddle back. Come night, when I actually get to my base with the croc, deliver it and get back, the bag is being gaurded by 4 troodons. I kill 3 of them before passing out and dying. When I return and get my stuff the troodon is gone. The bag is still further along, so I go to get it, and as I pass over the hill there's another therinzino there, so I take off into the forest, until I fall into a small crevase. Turns out there's another therinzino there too, and a raptor. I killed the raptor with a longneck to the face, then bolted. As I'm fleeing down this valley, ANOTHER therinzinosaur is just sitting on the edge. It jumps down ant I am mauled by 3 therinzinosaurs. After I respawn I remember that the saddle will despawn first, so I make that top priority. As I'm making my way to the saddle, there's suddenly a carno camped out there, so that kills me, three times, before I bait it away from the bag. BUT. Remember the troodon? Yep, it's still there. So it kills me, then A SECOND carno comes out of the forest. And that's when I switch priorities for a minute. I try to get my stuff and what ends up happening goes pretty much like this, give or take; - Run through forest to the place where my stuff is, but up above the therinzinosaurs - Get knocked into the valley by a random raptor - Variety of deaths include, death by fall, death by raptor, death by therinzinosaur. After that happened 3 times in a row, there is now 3 therinzinosaurs, and 3 raptors (one is lvl. 135) just camping my item bags At about this point, my friends get back on after they had dinner. The closer one comes to help, and I manage to bait ALL SIX of the evil creatures away, then get killed by troodons, because it's still night. Anyways he grabs my stuff and delivers it, along with a replacement saddle for my Pteranadon, so we don't have to go near the 2 carnos and troodons. Sounds like a happy ending, right? I got the croc, and didn't lose my stuff. But wait, there's more. After that I was travelling to my friends base, on the southeast island, and I crashed. I get back and 2 megalodons (lvl. 35 And lvl.90 )are killing my lvl 150 croc. Keep in mind that there were rarely megs there. He kills the weak one but falls in battle. As soon as he dies and I get back to where I live, ALL the deadly things are gone. Normally on our ark the deadly things don't spawn often, and only one at a time, NOTHING like what I experienced then

    TLDR. I tamed a croc but there were hundreds of things trying to kill me, then the croc died and they were gone

    submitted by /u/Nevanada
    [link] [comments]

    Need Suggestions!! a short video of my arena fights, lmk other ideas!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Finally decided to get Genesis. Made a little beach hut and dock.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Tribes

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Just started a new sever on Ragnarok and want to start a tribe let me know

    submitted by /u/baker9442
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: the 5th easter event is coming next week or so

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Just me...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Grappling to avoid getting pick up

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I am playing on new official pvp server and just starting. I keep getting picked up from my argent by pteras that show up out of nowhere and i have a very bad reaction time ^^

    Is it possible to use grappling hook on my own bird to avoid getting picked up? Can i fly hooked to my argent?

    Also if i get picked up by a ptera, whats a best course of action? I heard that i should grapple to his bird and unload a magazine of pump action shotgun into it, and then parachute down. But how can i use weapon if i have to hold a crossbow to use grappling hook?

    Also unrelated question - i play on new server and its only 600 ingame days old. Transfers are disabled as usually. How long do we have before they turn on transfers and the whole map is foundation wiped by megatribes? I dont know if its a fixed number or if its different evey time.

    submitted by /u/bagenbag
    [link] [comments]

    Ferox attack speed buff doesn't work

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    So I play on Single Player (PC) and I've tamed multiple feroxes. When they have 100 % addiction they get increased attack damage but the attack speed is still super slow. As I said I've tamed multiple feroxes but they all have the same attack speed with 100 % addiction. Also I've noticed that my feroxes with 100 % addictions FIRST swipe is really fast but if I keep attacking it has the same slow attack speed. Anyone else with the same issues? Does someone have a solution for this?

    submitted by /u/Big_Willy_DG
    [link] [comments]

    Dead ptera corpse makes good banner on wall

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Is it possible to change the inventories of animals?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I was considering stopping the spawning of titanoboa on my server but want another way to get titanoboa venom for boss fights. Is it possible to make other creatures drop certain tributes through ini, or is that not a thing? thanks!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Procoptodon bug still a thing?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Procoptodon bug still a thing?

    So... I live on the moon.

    https://preview.redd.it/h1szu8rsqsp41.png?width=481&format=png&auto=webp&s=2a81a947a59a7a45e7d3ada26b2b0ea048acdc9a

    Magmasaur. Yeah. They found the wormhole at the end of the mom's bellybag.

    submitted by /u/Gn0is3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something secret about the valguero aberration zone?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Me and my friends play against each other and when someone went there they found what they claim "something super op". He didn't say much else. Is there something I'm missing that is super good down there or something?

    submitted by /u/DizziestBird
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel