• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Ark PS4 Happend to the best of us

    Ark PS4 Happend to the best of us


    Happend to the best of us

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Fly mode on steroids?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Alright, I know we were all wanting to fly speed to be increased because it was entirely too slow. However, Is there any way to slow down the admin command/creative mode fly speed? My friends and I have been having issues with the fly speed being WAY too fast to be usable for smaller distances.

    submitted by /u/No-Escape_5964
    [link] [comments]

    Harvesting - which option

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hi! So I've played on a cluster. When I hit a rock.. I get like 40 stone. When I play on my own server I hit a stone and I will get 20 stone and 12 flint, for example.

    Other example is is picking bushes. On my own server I will get many different pieces in small sizes. How can I adjust the settings so I will focus on getting 1 piece everytime I harvest something.

    Example: First hit stone. Next hit flint.. Next hit stone. Next hit stone.

    submitted by /u/R-Finest
    [link] [comments]

    What are good base stats for rexes for boss fights?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    My current breeding pair is at 10k health 511℅ with no levels up and imprinting. 0 mutations. They were 180 tek rexes when wild and tamed with kibble. Base level is 269

    submitted by /u/Touka-Kirishima1987
    [link] [comments]

    Oil pumps.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hi, I placed an oil pump on an oil node, but it's not extracting any oil. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/killerbotnick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel