• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My second unicorn on official PVP

    ARK on Xbox One My second unicorn on official PVP


    My second unicorn on official PVP

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    When using console commands, the text disappears when using gfi. Any fixes?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    My cheats are activated.

    submitted by /u/elbritt2003
    [link] [comments]

    Rockwell Fight

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty behind on killing bosses. Gearing up to do Rockwell now. I plan on killing him solo. What Dino's would you guys recommend? I've heard sicking spinos on him while you shotgun the tentacles with a rock drake works, is this a decent strat? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MKanes
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis: Top 6 Hidden Arctic Base Locations!!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    What is the best map for prim plus PvP?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I am trying to find a map that is well balanced PVP wise for the prim plus experience.

    submitted by /u/the_relentless_dead
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnorak mini boss

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    If I sit outside of the lava elemental for the cooldown time will he respawn back inside to be killed again? Getting through the jungle dungeon is pretty easy with parachutes and grapples but would it be worth it to just stay outside in the artifact area and wait for him to respawn? Or do I have to leave the entire jungle temple in order for him to respawn.

    submitted by /u/theneedforespek
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having admins command troubles

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I can't use any commands except for a select few like ghost or god but I can't spawn anything in. I've tried all lowercase, admincheat, cheat, cheat gfi, and I can't spawn anything in what do I do? Edit: I already tried admin logging on and off

    submitted by /u/Biggauge
    [link] [comments]

    Item info tab not showing up when hovering over items (win 10)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Whenever I hover over the items in my inventory or items I want to craft the info tab doesn't show up. It makes it very hard to see item quality or even how many materials it takes to craft from a blueprint. I have tried everything short of reinstalling. Edit: I also noticed that the info tab shows up in the engrams tab but is stuck in the primative cloth boots.

    submitted by /u/AviationXGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Admin Command help

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I want to unlock the engram for the Glider Suit, but i dont know the command. I can only find commands for unlocking all engrams but I only want to unlock one.

    submitted by /u/QvQuinlan
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Give Items Xbox One

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I accidentally flew too high as an admin and lost two purple tools a yellow pike, purple gun, three purple pieces of armor and a bunch of other stuff. I've never used the "giveitem" command before and I've been trying to get them back, but as I put in the numbers to say the descriptors the bar goes blank and has nothing.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BreadBacon21
    [link] [comments]

    Allosaurus Saddle Blueprint

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I was wondering, do you have any tips or advice to find an Allosaurus Saddle BP? Like the best Loot route to take? I've been farming the Underwater Caves but so far no luck Any info will be appreciated, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Formal-Appearance
    [link] [comments]

    {Warning!!} Invisible reapers and defense droids in lunar.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Like title. Encountering invisible things in lunar biom. Just watch yourself

    submitted by /u/NecroticCarnage
    [link] [comments]

    Character editing not working

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    The game won't let me edit anything outside of hair and eye color

    submitted by /u/Pald_Benis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel