• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Ark PS4 Quick question

    Ark PS4 Quick question


    Quick question

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    What's up w the markers on certain items? A few items like oil or fireworks skin now show a white marker in the top right

    What does it mean?

    submitted by /u/Ekaterine_Kurae
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!! HLNA is invisible

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I'm on an unofficial server and my HLNA has disappeared. What button can I press/hold to bring her back??? Please help

    submitted by /u/Horhay90
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know when official pve servers in Europe will be reset

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I am a relatively new player and have a few friends that have started playing. 5 of us in total. We are on Vale PvP and struggling to get a foot hold anywhere without being wiped everytime we log off. Does anyone wanna join us and help us out? Any tips or advice would also be appreciated

    submitted by /u/punkagenda
    [link] [comments]

    Ark does not fit into my TV screen..

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I recently bought Ark for my ps4,and i opened the game,and i saw that my full game doesnt even fit into my screen.😢 Is there any way to make my HUD smaller? I hope someone knows the answer.. Thanks in advance!!👋

    submitted by /u/HenkDeSteen567
    [link] [comments]

    I heard of a problem where dinos would despawn randomly. Has this been fixed?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Lost/Timedout connection to host

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    what causes this and how do I get it to stop doing this?

    It seems to be doing it at random (and happens with no warning whatsoever) but its been more frequent since the PS4 update. Im on the Island.

    I double checked my internet and found no problems.

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    Can't tame anything

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Just started up a new single player on valguero and knock out stuff to access inventory and they have no slots to put anything and yes taming is enabled

    submitted by /u/NoArea2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with flyers on prim plus?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Basically as title says. Logged on when patch was done and everything's good so far except I cant ride my birds. I'm guessing WC mixed a code up cause if I remember correctly you cant fly in genisis. I am on server and havent tried it on singleplayer.

    submitted by /u/Vault_Lady
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding and raising Dire wolf pups?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I just got a purple female and male dire wolves they had a pup i imprinted him and named him Greywind. But how to i make sure he survives and grows to be the best of good boys? What should i be feeding him and stuff?

    I just started Ark last week. Im cap lvl and explored 70% of the map.

    submitted by /u/CerberusElite
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question, though an important one.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    On genesis I cannot run a player dedicated server is this intended or a bug. If it's a bug I'm glad to wait until it's fixed.... also where do I find the patch notes as well as what they are working on next?

    submitted by /u/gem10pokemon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to get to first boss

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Me and my friend keep server hopping to find the artifact of the skylord and it just won't spawn, we've even tried speed running the cave in creative to no avail, if anyone has it would it be a possibility to borrow It? I'm not sure how artifact and using them works so I we can't borrow it let me know

    submitted by /u/InSiTeRenegade
    [link] [comments]

    Time travel or best tip for underground deze body

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I was playing ark and i got killed by a yuti and now my stuff is underground "some loot"(a argen lvl 298 in a cryo, metal mastercraft pickaxe and axe, a alpha carno trophy...) i dont want to lose them how do i get my stuff while it's underground? Or is there a way to time travel?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel