• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 16)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 16)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 16)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I am confused

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Hello I have the genesis pass and stuff and I thought ok maybe I get the corrupted avatar skin set for having the pass no I have to go to all four dlc maps and I don't have access to two of them extinction and scorched earth is there any way I can get them perminatly and without owning the maps ( I don't want to spawn them in I want to have them perminatly)???

    submitted by /u/Coolrover123
    [link] [comments]

    who is this mek dude?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Im sure some of you guys know who im talking about, there is this dude named "Mek" who goes into every server and scouts every map and destroys everyone's bases he can find using a mek. He is usually with someone named "Aaaaaaaaaaa" who has all his stats in speed and just bolas people and their dinos just to kill them with a stick. I have no idea but he found me and my friends on like literally 5 different servers, our last server was a low pop Asian server. Its extremely frustrating to have to keep starting over and yes I know its part of the game but I just dont want to start over again a 6th time in a week in such a way. He even goes on PVE servers and just picks people up with his flyer and drops them in the middle of the ocean.... PS4 official servers are basically unplayable from this one dude alone. Its possible the devs need to limit how many times someone can transfer their character from server to server in one day to prevent this. I swear we haven't even lasted 2 days without this guy finding us.

    submitted by /u/ChinPokoBlah11
    [link] [comments]

    Beacon/Bps

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if a way to make a custom blueprint? Say like separate from the original Example: Industrial Forge Metal Ingot x2500 Crystal x250 CP x600 Oil x400 Poly x400

    While also making a custom bp or recipe Indy Forge Pumpkin x600

    submitted by /u/Tylenol09_
    [link] [comments]

    Crop plot issues

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Anyone having issues with crop plots full of fertilizer and irrigated getting to seedling then just poof nothing but fertilizer left , in the bog biome on official

    submitted by /u/jdki23
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know where I am on the map?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I don't seem to have an icon that shows where I am or anything and I can't see anything on the map that tells me where I am, how do I know where to go?

    submitted by /u/electronic_docter
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps4 primitive plus crash

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    My ark ps4 primitive pulse crashes when I try to load up a map and it never did before ark genesis dlc update

    submitted by /u/scott0506
    [link] [comments]

    Are tamed dinos still despawning???

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Hi all, just wondering if dinos are still despawning because my wyvern is missing and it hasn't died yet. For those who will point it out, no the wyvern was not on neutral or aggressive, i left it on passive in its box and when i wake up it wasn't there. Just wanting to know if this is happening to anyone else.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Co_Star_101
    [link] [comments]

    Kits

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    How do i claim kits on a server? Title says it has kits but i have no idea how to claim them. Please respond. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/HenkDeSteen567
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Anytime I try to play either the center or the new map valgeru (however It's spelled) and I'll explore half the map, set up base with dinos and a bed and shit I need but then when I shut the game off and go play again everything is gone. The map is cleared and looks like I never even explored. Any help?

    submitted by /u/smoresPAHPtart0128
    [link] [comments]

    So how do I remove notifications from this subreddit?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I dont have this game, never had, and dont give a shit. Fuck this game. I am not following nor have I added this subreddit...

    submitted by /u/Cykes_Revenge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel