• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved I drew my first Ferox. Can I have more element please?

    ARK: Survival Evolved I drew my first Ferox. Can I have more element please?


    I drew my first Ferox. Can I have more element please?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    The expedition note said there would only be a FEW wyverns.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    *6 generation of inbreeding later*

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Do it...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    My Argy is a douche

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Textures

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Some of my textures are looking like pure trash, while others are looking just fine, the bad ones are fx. trees, hillsides and some other.

    Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/magnusoer
    [link] [comments]

    I built the Normandy SR-2 from Mass Effect

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Boss fights Official PVE Genesis - PC

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hey is anyone doing moeder or boss fights on genesis official PVE? I need the tek trough and tek generator. Thank you in advance, would love to help out any way I can.

    submitted by /u/Arkadia5155
    [link] [comments]

    Abberation cinematic base tour ��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    is there a cool down for transferring characters?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Yesterday I transferred out of a Vaquero server onto a Ragnarok server to raise a wyvern. Now I am unable to transfer back to my Vaquero server. Anyone have any insight on this? I can transfer to any other server just got my old one. The option is grayed out when I click on the server.

    submitted by /u/oils_country93
    [link] [comments]

    floating structures at 0/0 on maps

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    can someone explain why some base parts floating at 0/0 on the island and valgulero? had this issue back in 2015/16 on the island but it seems it never got a fix.

    its always some kind of generator + something else

    submitted by /u/ultradmb
    [link] [comments]

    Bug? Replicators = resources on other maps

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    We're currently able to move TEK Replicators from Genesis to Valguero on our cluster and demolish them for resources. This seems unintended.

    submitted by /u/HendersonStonewall
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone ever try to scout for hidden loot with a troodon? Is it useful?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Few servers showing/can't join many!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Can anyone please help me...

    got ark a day ago and spent the full day trying to figure out why a scarce amount of the servers are appearing, and why when i try use battlematrics to load a server all i get is it telling me to install battleye- which i must've done 100 times now...

    has anyone had this problem and know howto fix this?

    submitted by /u/ReTro_x_Blizard
    [link] [comments]

    Art hours!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    What's Broken on PS4 SP Extinction?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I'm finally starting Extinction on my Campaign Mode playthrough of ARK, but I've heard here and there that certain things (element nodes, OSDs) are not spawning/working. Does anyone know if this is true on PS4 SP or if it's going to be in the next patch?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Can we fix other map's lava hurting and not letting magmasaur's breed?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I'd like if this was done sooner rather than later, having to go to genesis every single time I want to breed these is getting tiresome. Rag, Centre and Val's lava all still damages the Magmasaur and wont let it breed.

    submitted by /u/Hiyoke
    [link] [comments]

    Shinehorn on Genesis

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find a shinehorn on Genesis?

    submitted by /u/BigTunaUK
    [link] [comments]

    Having an issue in the Ice Dungeon on Ragnarok.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Long story short, my boyfriend plays Ark so I decided to make my own game. On that note, he has the patience to tame animals and craft stuff, I don't. I did the Ice Dungeon earlier with a spawned in high level Rex and I died. I'm trying to get back down there to get my bag so I spawned in a high level Baryonyx. Yes, I suck because I spawned in a Level 2500 + so many levels. My issue is, I went in with 45,000+ health and once I get so far in it only has 1,300 health. I didn't have this issue before on my Rex. My question is the server messing up on this? Also, when I died I spawned at my bed nearby and never left base (died of starvation), but my log said I died from an Ice Worm twice in a row?

    submitted by /u/HAMiAM1433
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Anyone recruiting?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    [Adults Only] Hello, I'm looking to join a tribe on UNOFFICIAL. I'm a breeder, base defense builder, and pretty good at raiding when the time comes for that. Just looking to join a active tribe on a unofficial server. No kids please. Message if you are recruiting.

    submitted by /u/ShadowSkull076
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel