• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Beach bobs with a club going to go take a trike

    ARK on Xbox One Beach bobs with a club going to go take a trike


    Beach bobs with a club going to go take a trike

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Ahhhh, it's so prettyyyyyy

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Rag Server !! 4x ! Server name [US]( Jurassic ark 4x)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys I have a new rag server up! I'd love it if you guys would check it out and let me know what you think I also have a discord for it

    https://discord.gg/y93PPm[Jurassic Ark 4x server discord link](https://discord.gg/y93PPm)

    submitted by /u/mattq24
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Valguero(or Ragnarok) drop that can occasionally hold a industrial forge(or cooker) blueprint/structure?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Easter Event Dinos

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Will all of these brightly colored dinos stay the same color after the event? or am I taming all of these BEAUTIFUL Argys for nothing?

    submitted by /u/OrannisAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Semi new player here.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Are chibis even worth trading for tames? I've got so many lol I got one reaper and I hear those can be rare.

    submitted by /u/lastofgronk
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is dossing

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    So my server has been on 255 for like a hour now and I was wondering so I asked my server and they said someone was trying to doss so like wth is doss

    submitted by /u/skiless_python
    [link] [comments]

    Reset to level 1

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I just logged into my local server and my character has been reset back to level 1.

    I have 104 level point to spend and all my equipment and armour is still in my inventory, so I technically haven't lost anything, but engrams have also been reset.

    Anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/Crispyman_Bale
    [link] [comments]

    Island ascension

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    What happens if I beat the overseer and dont own scorched earth? To I just respawn at the ialand?

    submitted by /u/Czarlewi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else lagging out like crazy in ocean?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I can't stop lagging out. I make it about 25 feet and lag out again. It's crazy. Happening to other tribe mates as well. Are they going to fix this?

    submitted by /u/TheRealJollySwagman
    [link] [comments]

    Does big repellant work on the mosquito swarms?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I wanted to start making bug repellant but I wasn't sure if it helps specifically against mosquitos

    submitted by /u/ElaborateBoner
    [link] [comments]

    How To Use Tames As 'Spotters'?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Watched a few vids with people using vultures/dimorphs/featherlights/bats flocks as base defense and they used a penguin as a 'spotter' dino.

    Is this an ability specific to penguins or is there a certain setting to set up on a tame so that they act as spotters for your flyer flock? I know parasaurs have detect enemy would this suffice?

    Also, what setting should I set the birds on so if they attack then fly back to the spot where they were at before they attacked? in the vids vultures flew out then returned and landed at the spot they were resting in the base.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with transferring character to another server

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    My friend is trying to transfer his character to another server and when he checks the obelisk it says no servers are available. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if there is a fix for it.

    submitted by /u/euebehsksbebajdbnwnw
    [link] [comments]

    Commands not going into text bar

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I'm playing on Valguero ( I don't know if this is happening on other maps) and I can't seem to put some commands into the command bar. commands that spawn dinos work but commands that give me items won't stay in the bar. I'll hit the input button on my controller after I'm done typing it in and it just won't appear in the bar. Any work arounds would be helpful.

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/BennyKing24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel