• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Good server to join and pretty active with lots of events good admins

    ARK on Xbox One Good server to join and pretty active with lots of events good admins


    Good server to join and pretty active with lots of events good admins

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    A red sun rises. Blood has been spilled this night.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    What causes this?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Tips for a terrible player?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Ark is my favorite game by far even though I've never been particularly good at it when it comes to online and often find myself being wiped out or preyed upon by better players and other tribes. I'm not exactly a beginner since I've been playing for about two years, but was just wondering if y'all had any tips or suggestions on how I can get better at this game I love?

    submitted by /u/idkmananym
    [link] [comments]

    Ark on the series x

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I cant find answers anywhere... Will ark be on the next gen consoles and if so how do you guys think it will run compared to the one x

    submitted by /u/_chrrrissss_
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: If you get knocked off your raft by a Kapro, your raft will keep going

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I play on a boosted non ded with a friend. Having spent several hours on Carno Island we had loaded up our raft with several argys, sabers and 2 rexs. Sailing home we passed a swamp area where I am unceremoniously knocked off my raft. I managed to kill them and my friend picked me up on his raft. We had to chase my raft complete with all the Dinos we had, right up to the map barrier.

    There's nothing quite like watching hours of work sail off in the distance.

    submitted by /u/the-real-wolf-girl
    [link] [comments]

    Argentavis pick up issues

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    What qualifies as a "smaller aggressive" dino? Are we talking direwolves and thyla's or just like troodons and dilos down?

    submitted by /u/Il_Shadow
    [link] [comments]

    Best flyers in scorched earth?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I was gonna try going for a fire wyvern egg

    submitted by /u/ElaborateBoner
    [link] [comments]

    Rex saddle bp

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Was wondering if anything has changed I've been looking around forums and stuff. Just wanted to see where the best place to farm a rex saddle bp would be. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Shagy2369
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel