• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Got inspired by ARK to create a T-Rex sculpture in Minecraft, more screenshots and GIF of how it's done are linked in comments

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Got inspired by ARK to create a T-Rex sculpture in Minecraft, more screenshots and GIF of how it's done are linked in comments


    Got inspired by ARK to create a T-Rex sculpture in Minecraft, more screenshots and GIF of how it's done are linked in comments

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    You guys were digging my banners so I'm making some more.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I built a pirate village on a very hostile Primitive+ PvP server

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Finally found a location to build�� will post daily buildings if interested

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Found the unicorn by accident, and it got killed before we could tame it.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I've played Ark since 2016. It's been 4 years of love and hate. (Yes this is in a bus, it's run off solar and I do indeed live in it) ��

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Coincidence? I think not!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Thought this might sum up most peoples first experience pretty well!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    RIP BFF...He Just Wanted Me To Appreciate The View

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    My Rewards of The Easter Event! All of these but the red one are from this event. I'll be posting more of my event colored tames. ��

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    How come my simple kibble is not crafting? Sorry new to the game

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    If you see this post, dm me. So I was about to transfer off and I see this guy with tek suits collapsed there I think he crashed or something. I decided to keep his stuff for him but I couldn't use them anyway so I feel like giving back his stuff. Help me Reddit.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I think everyone can relate to this

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Was not expecting to find this big boy on my doorstep this morning!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Do people still play ark?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Im looking foward to get ark because of the sale on ps4 but need an answer to a question and that question is do people still play ark

    submitted by /u/Itsmeak47
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly do I do in ARK?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    So me and a few friends just started playing and build a wooden base tamed a few dinos and upgraded gear etc but what exactly do we do now I mean I saw that you can start the dragon/ spider boss at the supply crates and obelisk but how do I collect the artifacts? I also saw that there were caves is there a way of easily finding them? Or what do I do? I understand it's open world survival but are there any bosses to build up towards like most open world games have?And last question is how do I find metal and cementing paste? We built our house on the beach well close to the beach and it seems we only get wood, stone, thatch and fiber, no metal nor cementing paste.

    submitted by /u/shehzaad777
    [link] [comments]

    This streamer is doing a begining to end storyline stream starting on the island. Shes never played before and is still learning lmao but if anyone is interested shes still on episode 3

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Twitch.tv/sixxstreams

    submitted by /u/Naturally_Tired
    [link] [comments]

    Beaver genocide

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    This is the second ark subreddit I am asking

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lollilollollol
    [link] [comments]

    Finally made a boat, now me and my crew about to sail the seven seas

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Matching with my purple wolf at night ����

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    :|

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Crafting, Crafting Skill, and mods to make it better

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    The Crafting Skill stat seems kinda lackluster, and has numerous weird exceptions to how it works. You don't get any bonuses to items crafted from Engrams, crafting speed bonus doesn't apply when using a crafting station, and there are probably a few others I haven't noticed or can't think of right now.

    Additionally, I really wish you could "learn" blueprints, so you don't have to screw around with them or waste your engram points learning items you already have blueprints for.

    Does anyone know of any good mods that make crafting work more consistently, or improve it in any other ways? I've looked quite a bit, but we all know how shitty the Steam Workshop's search functions are.

    Thanks!

    (I'm sure this is all old news to most of you, but I just started playing the game a couple weeks ago.)

    submitted by /u/BevansDesign
    [link] [comments]

    To be continued meme I made :) starring me and a friend (i'm not the dude whos POV it is I yoinked it from stream)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel