• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One What a beaut, sorry for bad quality

    ARK on Xbox One What a beaut, sorry for bad quality


    What a beaut, sorry for bad quality

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Gettin back into single player ark

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Recently I started from scratch again on ark, and realized how nearly impossible a lot of stuff in the game is without people to help you. At this point I feel like spawning in certain items at certain times would make the most sense. I really started to feel this after I wanted to get keratin, but I killed like 5 trikes for one piece. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Abadaba29
    [link] [comments]

    Dinogate open direction help?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty new to ark and am experimenting with various trap builds. I'm having problems getting the reinforced dinogates to work as expected. No matter what I do they always open inwards, whereas it'd be nice to be able to have some open out/whatever direction I intend. How do you get these to work how you expect? Are there any visual indicators on what way it's going to open once placed? I've tried standing in and out of the cage, tried hitting Y, etc.

    submitted by /u/VitalEcho
    [link] [comments]

    How to not take garbage photos.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Download the Xbox app, link your account, then download the screenshots. Wow the lighting, angle, and actual photo isn't garbage.

    submitted by /u/xboxdude1
    [link] [comments]

    Here he is bois

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Crystal

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a good place to get crystal and obsidian near the beach zones on Valguero?

    submitted by /u/JackMacReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Ark genesis player dedicated server

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    My friends and I have noticed that the dedicated servers are available on an Xbox one X it I was wondering if there is a ETA for it on the original Xbox one model because it's the one I have been using to host the server for us and we are just waiting for them to be available.

    submitted by /u/SpyroXX77XX
    [link] [comments]

    How to defend sky cave?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Can anyone send me a picture of their sky cave defense that would be best during pvp?

    submitted by /u/bigblackcoke786
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server Restarting loop - FRESH, never even played yet!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Brand new New York cross-play server. Never even joined yet. Won't start, just stuck in "Restarting". I've tried the "force stop" and "force start" a few times with no joy. Not a very good start :(

    I've done some reading and saw there were some issues in New York last year. Is it possible these issues are resurfacing?

    Also been having a lot of issues with crashing servers on the Steam version on Official servers. Related?

    submitted by /u/hextasy
    [link] [comments]

    How I look Rollin up to trade some dinos.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    how much wyvern milk will a 165 need on small-tribes servers? (2x)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Was my nitrado server just hacked? Is that a thing?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Alright so after the recent update I tried logging in and it tells me I need to go through character creation. I read about how you might have to manually join not just join last played, tried that, nothing. I told my friend on my server, he tried jumping on, character creation. Both our lvl 84 characters gone. Well I checked a few settings, turns out the server is only on day 4, I tried loading back ups, only goes as far back as yesterday and it's a day one server. Yesterday I saw my nitrado server updating then it said "switching game" and attempts to "switch game" back did nothing.

    Here is where it gets interesting. In the event log I find an event supposedly from nitrado support by username kenterfie to run a backup on the server last night under a backup name of "45", which makes no damn sense, causing the server to restart instead of back up to a previous save?

    After some digging there is a nitrado affiliate support account under the name "kenterfie" as well, last active 2017.. I have a ticket open in support, currently waiting, but now I'm stuck without the server I've put quite a bit of time into, not to mention pay for, and may have to restart completely.

    Any suggestions or insight much appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zorgnof
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server Alpha Spawn?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I have a nitrado server and we are currently playing on the island. The sheer number of alphas that we've been attacked by is outrageous. Is there a setting in nitrado that effects alpha spawns?

    submitted by /u/Mdepietro
    [link] [comments]

    Overseer question

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I'm playing solo on the island, I beat the Broodmother, the Megapithecus, and the dragon, and I'm planning on going for the Overseer next. But I have one question, does beating the Overseer reset your save on the island? If it does I'm not gonna go for it because I have a couple really good dinos that I don't want to lose, including my level 102 Tek Rex I used to beat the other bosses

    submitted by /u/BobbyA523
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker colour regions - unable to colour the main body?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    its driving me up the wall, I was trying to force colour a bloodstalker as an event-reward and can colour everything but the body. is this intentional or bugged?

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel